Search results

1. RKDV

Adding movement to Victor's battlesystem

Firstly, my apologies if this question is in the wrong area; I did a search and related matters seemed to appear in this area. Like many here, I've taken on the endevour of creating an rpg. Where I seem to run into issue is how I'd like my battle system to work; the ideal vs. reality so to...
  2. RKDV

Hello! RKDV here!

Greetings fellow game development enthusiasts! Admittedly, I’ve been lurking for some time now, attempting to grasp the changes in RPG Maker. When I first started, it was with Don Miguel’s translation of RPGM2k1…when I was 16ish. Now, at the ripe age of 27, I’m attempting to fulfill a life...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morkex2