Search results

1. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Sorry to bother you, but would you be able to post the working version publicly? I'm having issues getting a version that behaves correctly as well.
  2. RMMZ Battle Equip plugin doesn't work.

I'm sure some people will appreciate the efforts made. I wish there was an easier solution for all.
  3. RMMZ Battle Equip plugin doesn't work.

I greatly appreciate the assist, it now throws a different error Which honestly has me thinking that this just isn't meant to be. I have a common event item that spawns the equip scene without incident, it just has to go last or it does funky things with the turn sequence. As this appears to...
  4. RMMZ Battle Equip plugin doesn't work.

I honestly really appreciate the help, I was prepared to give up on this. Your time is greatly appreciated.
  5. RMMZ Battle Equip plugin doesn't work.

Thank you for the patch. In the updates since there is now a problem with Vizu's equipcore, largely doing the same thing (crashing because of the () in the code), I managed to get it partially working, but the scene crashes due to a conflict if you unequip something and it's beyond my level of...
  6. Crucible's Collectibles System

Here are the images and a screenshot. I believe the issue is that the menu frame is bound to the menusize, but the image is being centered off the screen resolution.
  7. Crucible's Collectibles System

I'm also having the issue where the image is drawing from the edge instead of the center. I set the images to the correct dimensions. If there was a function to change the anchor point it would help a lot.
  8. DLC Character Edit

No, you can't make edits to them in the editor, however people have made edits before, so you don't have to! http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/ In the "package" section of the Sideview battlers you'll find emote sets.
  9. UFC Tower Defense

This is looking really solid, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next release.
  10. TF_Billboard.js You can walk around the tile!

I can't thank you enough for this.
  11. EST - ENEMY IMAGE CONTROL MZ

Thanks for making this plugin, it's going to get a lot of use from me. With regards to the issue around states and bloat, that's a very real problem, and I totally appreciate the technical aspect to it. If I was to propose a solution, it would be to have the priority set in the note tags. eg...
  12. AES_MZ_CustomMp - Customize the "MP" resource on a per-class basis

Thanks for the plugin. I noticed that it looks like the "After battle recovery" is triggering twice. It seems to do 1 pulse on victory, and then a second pulse when the party returns to the map screen.
  13. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Added some not so nice elves to the pack! And one of their two headed dogs and a corrupted elf. Feel free to make requests, I'm just making battlers as my own game needs them!
  14. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Some more goons to round out the Evil Empire forces.
  15. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Thanks, I'm making more as I need them and I've currently rounded out what I immediately need for my game. But always happy to make more of a theme, or set!
  16. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

In the lead up to MZ, I will be taking prompts, suggestions and requests to round out the pack! Please feel free to send them all my way.
  17. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

10 new, mostly forest based creatures added to the mix today!
  18. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

Adding 2 more groups of creatures!
  19. Negative's Ever Growing Monster Pack

8 more battlers into the mix! A sentry mech 2 bugs A bug bear bird, bugbird? Some dark-elf/lamias 2 mummies

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morkex2