Search results

1. Anorgar

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

@Backwardskey I think it's not working because you didn't put a frame number after "reset camera" in the final action. Try the same action sequence with "reset camera: 10" at the end of the final action. @Braxillian The problem may be because the first time you use an animation, the frames are...
  2. Anorgar

Suikoden II style turned base battle

Thanks for the extra informations about the combat style, it will be a great help for me :) I think the auto battle style isn't going to be a problem. As you said, Yanfly was able to change the battle menu design, so I can read the plugin to know how. Mathematically speaking, calculate the...
  3. Anorgar

@Rink27 I tried the "push" version for the targets[], and it work perfectly fine. I was able to attack one foe, then the full row, and only one foe again during a single <whole action> Here the code to do so : <whole action> move user: target, front, 20 wait for movement action effect //hit...
  4. Anorgar

@Rink27 Someone asked me a very similar question some time before, so I checked out to remember what I answered,and it was you who asked :) So my answer will stay the same : you have know how to check who's next, then it's just an eval in action sequence. If you want to change the target before...
  5. Anorgar

@Rink27 Yes, you can change target during an attack. For that, you can use an other yanfly plugin : target core. http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/26/yep-74-target-core/
  6. Anorgar

Haha, even in my first language, poeple don't always fallow me :) I'll keep all this in mind, and think about it until this week-end. I'll try something then. If I have other question, I'll come back to you in this topic, but I have every information in need for now.
  7. Anorgar

Fine by me ^^ I got an other question : what if every allies attack the same target in the same time (because of higher agi for exemple), and the first attack kill the target ? Other battler finish their move on the target ? or they target a random enemy ? The first option might be cool for...
  8. Anorgar

Right now, I don't know how i'll try to do it, but it will be something like my previous post : I calulate the turn order first, then first allies/foes attack, then foes/allies and so one. I won't have to check if everybody is in place, i'll know before lunching the attacks. So the turn order...
  9. Anorgar

I think I start to understant what you want to do. By default, RMMV battle system is : you choose your battler's attack, then all of them attack one by one. You want to change this last part : everybody attack in the same time. I'll try to detail it : - you choose everybody's attack (here, you...
  10. Anorgar

@just1witness you got me interested. Try to give me as much detail as possible, i'll try to make a plugin for that. I've never try it before, so it will be my first. I d'ont know if i'll succeed and how long it will take to make it, but it seems fun :)
  11. Anorgar

@just1witness I'm curious. How to you want this plugin to work? You want your battler to attack, then the foes ? or everybody in the same time? It might be kind of chaos :)
  12. Anorgar

@cekobico You can use indeed eval to generate a random value, put it in a variable, then do a if/else condition on this variable. //put a random value between 0 and 1 in the variable number x EVAL: $gameVariables.setValue(x, Math.random()); IF $gameVariables.value(x)< 0.5 //your code here ELSE...
  13. Anorgar

@yellowvictory I'm sorry, my knowledge is limited to yanfly plugins,so I don't know if one exist for that. But feel free to use my attack motion. @Mohkam Singh Echo made a very good tutorial to start with battle engine core plugins : @ZeroDust You can use if statement to check if the user is...
  14. Anorgar

@Mega Man Volnutt You can play with "wait for animation", "wait for effect" or "wait for movement". I think if you are waiting for an animation, it should be "wait for animation". If these don't work, try to play with "wait: x" to wait the right among of time. @yellowvictory I already got a...
  15. Anorgar

@worshipme You can use a "if" statement to check if your user is using a bow, a gun or is using a sword. Try if user.attackMotion()!=='missile' This statement will check the motion of your weapon. Missile is the default motion to ranged weapons. Make sure your bows are set to motion, but...
  16. Anorgar

@Miseryfactory77 I'm sorry, the graphic part is not for me ^^ I have no idea of what you can do, and can't. I have the feeling that the size doesn't matter, I've seen all kind of battler's size, but you should ask in an other topic. For your action sequence, I don't know the action your battler...
  17. Anorgar

@Miseryfactory77 the enemy isn't pushed back because you don't order him to :) try to add something like that : MOVE target1: backward, (distance), (frames) You should push your enemy back only once and during the whole animation. I don't have the animation length so I won't be able to do...
  18. Anorgar

Display attack on map or during event

Thanks for your answer. I just want to diplay attack animation during cutscenes. I think i'll just change the battler spite animations.
  19. Anorgar

Display attack on map or during event

Hi. I would like to know if it's possible to diplay an attack animation, for exemple swing attack, and display the weapon animation during an event on the map. If it is, how can I do that? I havn't seen any command to do so in the event manager. Thanks in advance.
  20. Anorgar

@Miseryfactory77 all the code go into the passive state. The <custom passive condition> will be the trigger to the passive state : if false, the state isn't apply to your battler, and if true, then it apply. Then next part of the code is a <custom apply effect> of the state : when the state...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morkex2