Search results

1. CyndaBytes

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Great Job, Lecode! ;) I'll try it soon. Anywway, keep it up :)
  2. CyndaBytes

MV Update 1.3... any updates?

Mainly performance problems: low bad frame rate, lags, slowdowns. Especially on mobile performance are very bad, with crashes and ridiculous frame rate.
  3. CyndaBytes

MV Update 1.3... any updates?

So... one year for an usable version? :(
  4. CyndaBytes

[RELEASED] LeTBS 0.4

Mouse support also implies touch support? Is it correct? Anyway you are working well. Keep it up!
  5. CyndaBytes

African Safari Preserve and Resort Resources!

Good stuff! But some items don't have a proper proportion such as binoculars.
  6. CyndaBytes

Limited Inventory

I have the same issues. :( When? Because it's a wonderful plugin but it lacks too many things. Unfortunately, at the moment, this plugin is not usable as it is.
  7. CyndaBytes

Szyu's Crafting System

I think this is the best MV Crafting Plugin currently. It's perfect for me. Great Job! It's the closer to Mr. Bubble's Ace one. In some things better: the separeted calls for category are awesome. But... Q and W keys don't work. I don't understand why. It's a very annoying issue. I...
  8. CyndaBytes

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

@Black Hood Your plugin list is not in the correct order and the plugins are outdated.
  9. CyndaBytes

I know you don't like it, but could you make a turn-based version instead of tick-based? You could leave the tick based versions without support (for those who prefer it) and continue with the turn-based one. I see. But a BS made entirely by you would be 1000 times better than the vanilla...
  10. CyndaBytes

Orange Time System

Is it possible to stop this command?
  11. CyndaBytes

VX Ace to MV Converter

In which json file are stored variables and switches names?
  12. CyndaBytes

For MV Engine, is it heavier draw a HUD with gauges or numbers?

For MV Engine, is it heavier draw a HUD with gauges or numbers?
  13. CyndaBytes

What general plugins are missing?

Barter Shop and Store with limited quantities.
  14. CyndaBytes

Bug or Lag problem only on boot (Video provide)

You can try the Galenmereth's Preload Manager. That plugin forces the resource loading and it could reduce the lag. Also I noticed that Fluid Timestep of Rpg Maker MV 1.1 or better destroys my performance. You can try with this Yanfly's Fix: Fps Sinch Option. It did not work for me. So i...
  15. CyndaBytes

Yep, I know it... I come from 2k. :D Just I was wondering if it's usefull use this method in...

Yep, I know it... I come from 2k. :D Just I was wondering if it's usefull use this method in map events and in Yanfly's action sequence on Android.
  16. CyndaBytes

Hi, I noticed that you are the most experienced with Android export. I tried your benchmark and...

Hi, I noticed that you are the most experienced with Android export. I tried your benchmark and you've done a great job. In your opinion, put 1 frame waits can help to optimize the performance of events on mobile?
  17. CyndaBytes

Needs System (Sleep, Hunger, Thirst, etc.)

Bump. My request specifically is: - 4 Needs / Statistics to be monitored for each party member: Ability to enter the maximum or minimum value for need. Hunger, thirst, and fatigue with the possibility to choose the increase / decrease by step (step in map). - The fourth need in my case...
  18. CyndaBytes

Awesome Trick! <3
  19. CyndaBytes

VX Ace to MV Converter

I've got the same problem with Item.json. I'll try your solution. Edit: @Shaz Mine ACE project come from ACE not VX.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesZwei