Search results

1. Abashi76

How do you add "fogs" to RMMV? (like the ones in RMXP)

Is there any simple way to add fogs (like fog, clouds, shade, sandstorm, sunlight) to RMMV? By this, I mean the kind of thing that was built in to RMXP which is to have fog exist on the map. I saw Youtube videos talk about this plugin. Where do you get that plugin? Is there anyway to do it...
  2. Abashi76

Playtest stopped working on RPGMV

I have Windows 7 32-bit, which is according to this site to be able to use the RPG Maker MV program. At first everything worked alright and I was able to do everything. But recently the program stopped play-testing the game and testing the battle formations. Every time I click the green...
  3. Abashi76

My planned two future RPG Projects (Practice Stuff)

I'm hoping to make two games with RPG-Maker XP. They are titled Skytide Project one and two. I'm planning to use animated battle sprites for the second one, and scripting. While the first one is basic and will have little to no scripting (programming). I'm hoping that I can get MV in the near...
  4. Abashi76

Flying Battlers from 2K3 for XP?

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=43228.0;wap2 The one thing that should still exist in the XP version is the battle pictures that move up and down if they are flying. Are there any scripts or methods to do this? There should be, with all the mods out there this is the one thing that should exist...
  5. Abashi76

Mod Request : Awesome features R2K3 to XP

I have looked up this issue, to see if there are any mods to bring back R2K3 features into newer RPG Makers. The reason is, I loved those features in R2K3, especially the battle sprites for the player (since it looks stupid on RPG Maker XP). Not only that, R2K3 has a built in system to allow...
  6. Abashi76

Bugs that randomly happen and can't be fixed

I was trying to make an animation show on the map, which I have done many times before. This time, the battle animation won't appear on the map after my NPC walks to another spot on the map. This I have done two times before. I have tried everything, even switching to "parallel process" from...
  7. Abashi76

Diagonal Movement : Should be possible because its too simple

Diagonal Movement : Should be possible because its too simple! I don't get why you can't command a sprite to move diagonally because all you would have to do is have the sprite use the pictures in a pattern by moving to the next picture adjacent to the one just bellow it. Think about it this...
  8. Abashi76

Program (RPG-XP) stopped working, it won't add or remove resources

Program (RPG-XP) stopped working, it won't add or remove resources anymore. It suddenly happened when i tried to replace sprites. If i remove something, it remains. If i add something, even if it seems like its uploading, if i check for it it isn't there. I can't give a screenshot for this, it...
  9. Abashi76

Fullscreen won't work with RPG Maker XP

I have a new problem. "Fullscreen" does not work on my computer. Part of the map gets cut out, and most of the screen is black. I did this by clicking "Alt + Enter". The option did not appear when i hit "F1". After i tested fullscreen, everything looked better larger. How do i change screen...
  10. Abashi76

Bugs on my computer for RPG Maker

I have encountered problems already when testing my game on practice maps. - I can't change my equipment from default. If i change it, it switches back to default after i close the menu - My game won't play battle animations, there probably is a way to do it but i did it before and forgot how...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackYonder