Search results

1. enemy scale with player level or not?

do you guys prefer enemy scale with your level or have raw stat? for those who play FFVIII, you guys must have known that enemies stat scale with player lv, but are there limitations? for example, the beginning enemy stat can rival player stat when max lv. if add limit, they only up to lv 10...
  2. end battle animtion + hide enemy when event start (problem)

I made a battle event where enemy 2 will appear when enemy 1 died. I know there this 'must immortal state' to run event when target reaches 0 but the problem is the hide is a delay. hide enemy 1 and then enemy 2 appear (set halfway). but when in battle, enemy 1 didn't go invisible. go...
  3. RMMV searching Bust message that show both face and body + same body

I'm searching a bust message plugin. yes, there are some bust plugins but they all replace the face image. what I'm searching for is a bust plugin that lets you have both face and body shown at the same time. for those who don't want to use much time or/and not an artist. I'm thinking of using...
  4. question about luck

luck purpose is 'chance of status effects'. but if I disable luck, will there be a change in inflict status effect? if my actor luck is 0 with skill/attack have 25% poison inflict, will the attack 25% chance or there will be some modification? Game_Action.prototype.lukEffectRate =...
  5. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

so I add an item that can clear a state... I have searched the script call list yet can't found any about remove targets. (yes, there is a remove state, but for a specific actor) item will check. if the target has state, remove the state and break the loop. else continue repeat till X times or...
  6. less healing effect when heal

I divide class roles into a few, one of them in a healer tank and a true healer. since my (and any most) heal skill is scale with mdf, healer tank (block magic) has high mdf than true healer. but I want healer tank has less heal effect to ally than true healer. there 2 known parameters that...
  7. setting special atack for boss, need help

my boss has 3 special attack types: high accurate, explosive burst, and lock charge high accurate: unavoidable attack explosive burst: high damage in a single attack lock charge: merge of the 2 above. so the thing Is... how to record enemy Hp? to survive the attack, high accurate with guard...
  8. hit rate question

I have a skill that adds actor state 90% evasion, but the thing is skill always hit actor even with the 90% evasion. the skill doesn't have any increased hit rate as the enemy has fixed a 95% hit rate. so in battle, 95 - 90 = 5% chance to receive hit. but every time I test, the skill keeps...
  9. need help on script in locking enemy and use special skill in battle

So I create an enemy that transforms on death. that transform on death is a success, but problems are 'locking' it. using Hime plugin, add enemy from troop 30 which is ----- now the main part. as you see below, every 3 turn there will be rng. hit 2, add var for 'next event'. (the checkpoint...
  10. Create DOT state that increase DOT/stat over turn

might be confused with the title, but here. I want to make negative state increase damage if didn't immediately take care of it. for example, Poison= Base: 2% b.mhp if the poison didn't get treated immediately, it will increase by 1% every turn. so, 1st = 2%, 2nd = 3%, 3rd = 4%, and onward...
  11. RNG on item help

2 question in one ----- need help on this creating the formula RNG. I wanna create an item that can cure any state debuff, but can only 1 state. so for example: actor have 3 debuff states: poison, confuse, and blind. with the item, it will cure one of the states random. the problem is how...
  12. Need help on create manual/auto item

I need help on this revive item. struggling with using both formula and notepad. this item, on death > revive. the note using yep action sequence. so I tried to create this revive item shown below: target = knockout > remove knockout state + restore Hp and if not knockout: target add state 10...
  13. how to bonus stat if certain skill or gear used by the certain actor

either post at bug report or plugin support/report anyway I was testing my game when suddenly receive this message when began battle an enemy (through event) it all relates to enemy sprite as 2 are YEP plugins. tried reset/restart, not working. need help. sorry for wasting you guys. I manage...
  14. throught not working, did I make a mistake?

sorry, I don't know where should I post this. Maker specific might be the choice, event trouble, but no MV. so the story I set an event... (note: I set 13, 10 >NPC event location) you see that at movement route bandit, I set through ON. but when testing the Bandit just jump on the spot not...
  15. plugin bug. how to delete it?

I'm worried. what will happen to my game? so this especially direct to Victor Sant. I got a bug report about this Basic module. but even with basic module, still receive this error. tried to erase the follow up plugin, but the game said 'missing/require VE followUp skill'. what should I do...
  16. map & database question

hello... as you see, I'm a newbie. well... I have few question I want to ask. (as I don't know where to post this). 1. how to update game with release all of them? let said I release a full complete game, a paid game. but there's a problem (example one the map have error). after I fix it, how...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eysi