Search results

1. HeathRiley

Monster Catching Mechanics

Hello everyone! A while ago we had a thread going on ways for monsters in games to evolve or power up. Today I wanted to see what people thought with the actual mechanic of catching a monster to add to your team. Acquiring monsters can usually be done a number of ways: trade, gift, catch...
  2. HeathRiley

RMMV A Dungeon Crawler with Monster Catching

Hello! As the title states, I'm interested in making a dungeon crawler with monster catching. I will describe it as directed in the forum guideline and post a small proof of concept demo. Game Mechanics: The player will fill out a team of monsters and traverse various dungeons to proceed...
  3. HeathRiley

Event to detect if battler is certain class [rpgmmv]

Hello! I'm looking for help in making an event that will detect if a battler (current battle party member) is of a certain class. Looking to do this on the field, not in battle. I'm ok with using script calls but am not sure of the syntax to do it with. I'm sure it would probably have to be done...
  4. HeathRiley

Birthday Bash - Escape From Ruenia

Hello! This is the first game I've ever made on rpg maker. It is definitely fun to learn. Escape From Ruenia An excerpt from a larger story, this is the tale of 3 citizens of another nation, and their journey to escape back home to fix much larger issues. They befriend a pretty...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eysi