Search results

1. Rukomura

Continous Poison state

I was trying to recreate a particular poison state inspired by Final Fantasy IV DS/The After Years: What it does is to inflict your normal Poison state, but instead of decreasing an actor's HP each turn, it decreases it continously by some digits (in my case, 1 every 10 frames)...
  2. Rukomura

Tileset pieces don't show up in-game

I've come across a very weird thing while mapping with MV. Whenever I place a piece of tilesets that overlap with another, it all gets out of place and messed up when I test the game. I thought it was a plugin doing this somehow, so I made a new project and copy-pasted one of the maps with...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ru0m6