Search results

1. BeanCanDev

I haven't seen any example of this behavior, but you sure as heck won't be seeing it from me...

I haven't seen any example of this behavior, but you sure as heck won't be seeing it from me. I'm just a can of beans trying to make a game, I don't want to cause trouble.
  2. BeanCanDev

RMMZ What the hech is this?

Here's the link to the website http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Battle_Core_VisuStella_MZ#Plugin_Parameters What I meant when I said I don't think that supposed to be there is that there's no other plugin that these people made with this kind of style Here's an example from another plugin of theirs.
  3. BeanCanDev

That's never been there before, I'm also having issues with the plugin, so I don't think that's supposed to be there
  4. BeanCanDev

Uhh, I saw this when using my BViz battlecore plugin at the very top, what is this?
  5. BeanCanDev

How would I check what motion is used using a scriptcall?

So to be more descriptive, I want to make a attack action sequence that changes depending on if a missile weapon is used. How would I be able to do that?
  6. BeanCanDev

Boss Battle Build Bout! Sep 13th-Oct 4th!

Can text be used if I make a special timer that tracks how long you took to beat the boss?
  7. BeanCanDev

RMMZ Avoid players cheating by going into files and changing a file.

Maybe this program might help? I'm not sure but it sounds like it would help. https://aceofaces.itch.io/rpg-maker-mv-cook-tool
  8. BeanCanDev

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Nice, this would fit in with the tavern tiles you have already.
  9. BeanCanDev

Theo - Actor and Enemy Metadata

Ok good, I don't know how to call it as it's not described in the plugin details. (If it is I don't see it) How would I call it exactly?
  10. BeanCanDev

Theo - Actor and Enemy Metadata

Can the metadata be called with a script or something? I'm trying to make an attack action sequence that is able to detect if your using a ranged weapon.
  11. BeanCanDev

Avy's MZ Stuff

Remember that I said I didn't own MV? That is no longer the case.
  12. BeanCanDev

Economic Trinity

For what I’ve seen, yes it can. It might not be as straightforward as you describe, but I think it could work with the relationship system in the faction plug-in.
  13. BeanCanDev

Avy's MZ Stuff

This is great stuff! This thread is going to be my go to place for resources! However, I was looking at your “What makes RTP games look bad and alternatives” and saw the thing about the horses. I would use your MV ones, but I don’t own MV. Sideways chests would also be handy.
  14. BeanCanDev

I need Ideas for Characters

So for my game, I’m not sure how many characters I’ll have, maybe between 10-12 at most as the end goal. I’m currently going for 5-6 to start with at this stage. I just need some ideas to get my brain started. Here are the classes I need character ideas for: Black Mage White Mage Thief Martial...
  15. BeanCanDev

Economic Trinity

Thank you!
  16. BeanCanDev

Avy's MZ Stuff

I can't seem to find the SF wall tiles. Does anyone know where they are?
  17. BeanCanDev

Wecoc's MZ Resources

Thanks! This stuff is great! The only thing is I'm bad at tileset management so maybe some stuff I can just use as is?
  18. BeanCanDev

Economic Trinity

So I got this error when unequipping, an item. The only other plugins I'm using are Viz Core and Items and Equips. TypeError: Cannot read property 'stolen' of null at Game_Party.numItems (LvMZ_Economy.js:917) at Game_Party.<computed> (VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.js:2912) at...
  19. BeanCanDev

OcRam MZ -plugins

Maybe this response is unoriginal, but I’ll TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro123