Search results

1. [RMXP] Script that allows more than four save files.

Well, to be fair, I have close to zero experience with scripting, so I don't know what's easy and what's complicated until I see the length of a script
  2. [RMXP] Script that allows more than four save files.

So I guess I made the reverse of what you asked for, oops. But that's not really a issue, considering it is working completely fine now.
  3. [RMXP] Script that allows more than four save files.

I figured out the issue, for some reason the script had "Save#{file_index + 1}.sav" and "Save#{i+1}.sav" instead of "Save#{file_index + 1}.rxdata" and "Save#{i+1}.rxdata", that was why it couldn't register the files or find them in the folder. Thanks a lot for the help!
  4. [RMXP] Script that allows more than four save files.

I've tested it out, but, when I save the game, the file that is created in the game's folder becomes a .sav and the game is incapable of detecting its existence, I'm incapable of fixing this, do you have any idea on how I could?
  5. [RMXP] Script that allows more than four save files.

Title says it all, I've been wondering if there's a script that could possibly alter the limited amount of four save files possible in RPG Maker XP, as saving in different files will be extremely needed for my game. Thanks in advance!
  6. [RMXP] Need help programming/finding scripts for a few actions

Okay, wow, thank you so much! They worked out perfectly!
  7. [RMXP] Need help programming/finding scripts for a few actions

I presume by speedrun you mean the playtest speed one, so here it goes: Sorry that it is in japanese, tho it doesn't really matter considering the actual scripting of the script aren't.
  8. [RMXP] Need help programming/finding scripts for a few actions

The only ones that I currently have are Ccoa's UMS, one that customizes the title screen and only that, one that speeds up the gameplay by holding shift, but only when doing a playtest, and that's about it
  9. [RMXP] Need help programming/finding scripts for a few actions

1. Pausing timer When the monster is chasing in the game that I'm creating, a timer pops up and you'll have to run until the timer reaches zero in order for the monster to stop chasing you, however, there is a possibly exploit that, when you interact with a object, such as a item, a shelf, etc...
  10. [RMXP] How to call the load menu with scripts

Oh my! Thank you so much, it works perfectly!
  11. [RMXP] How to call the load menu with scripts

Title is self explanatory, how can I call the load menu using a script call in a event, in a similar way to SceneManager.push from RPG Maker MV and such?
  12. [RMXP] NoMethodError error when using a pathfind script

OKAY OKAY, I got it to work! I made a second event, set it to always set its position in consideration to the player's x and y (So basically it is always ontop of the player), here is how it looks: pathfind("player position", $game_player.y, 3) "player position" is the event, and the 3 is the...
  13. [RMXP] NoMethodError error when using a pathfind script

The page of the event who's currently holding the script is this one, alongside the script itself: (The room instantly crashes when I enter it if I don't give the event a condition) Here's the location of said event: And before you ask why there's a ["Enemy"] in the line, it's basically for...
  14. [RMXP] NoMethodError error when using a pathfind script

In the script, it states that only x and y are neccessary, but after adding the $game_player to it, a different type of error occurs this time: The line in specific being: if @character.passable?(@goal.x, @goal.y, 0) || @range > 0 I guess range is neccessary after all, too, but I don't know...
  15. [RMXP] NoMethodError error when using a pathfind script

This is where I put it, inside the custom route of the event: I interpreted what you said as putting a script call in the event's command list, but it didn't work. I also tried to make a parallel process event and common event, giving it the pathfinding command, but adding the character that...
  16. [RMXP] NoMethodError error when using a pathfind script

I did actually, still results in that message
  17. [RMXP] NoMethodError error when using a pathfind script

Hello! I'm a developer wanna-be currently working on a Ao Oni fangame, and currently, I'm trying to make a pathfinder script work for the chases, but so far, I've only been greeted with a error message: I'm not the best at scripting, so I need help in order to figure out how to fix this. The...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro123