Search results

1. Nenen

Do younger gamers like games from 16-bit era?

I think this is the worst part of what you said... Most of the other things (learning from what you like) are good things that work in any field. But when it comes to physiological manipulation, that's unethical. (I recommend everybody read Jamie Madigan’s book Getting Gamers where he talks...
  2. Nenen

I try to...

I try to...
  3. Nenen

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
  4. Nenen

Hey People Map Making in RPG Maker VX Ace I need help

A question... Are you using the full version of Rpgmaker Vx Ace or the Lite version?
  5. Nenen

The most overused phrase of anime masterminds. (Or supposed ones anyways)

The most overused phrase of anime masterminds. (Or supposed ones anyways)
  6. Nenen

Hey!

Welcome! Hope you stick around for a while (and be active as you can).
  7. Nenen

Collecting objects in an RPG Maker game?

You might want to check out the term 'Collectathon' (here's a search https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?search/1498973/&q=collectathon&o=date ) or even specifically this Topic: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/collectathon-jrpg-design.82549/
  8. Nenen

Love the look, Intrigued with the concept, Can't wait to see more!

Love the look, Intrigued with the concept, Can't wait to see more!
  9. Nenen

Commissions are another thing for sure :rswt

Commissions are another thing for sure :rswt
  10. Nenen

This looks nice though. (To be honest I'm much the same sometimes.)

This looks nice though. (To be honest I'm much the same sometimes.)
  11. Nenen

A Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic remake has been announced!!! Time to show some fanart...

A Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic remake has been announced!!! Time to show some fanart.
  12. Nenen

Those custom resources are just not ready yet for releasing. ':D But I am working on some...

Those custom resources are just not ready yet for releasing. ':D But I am working on some really nice edits for my current project that I'm hoping to share soon(ish).
  13. Nenen

Anyone ever tried this?

I've thought about it for sure. It would be even better with a modified autotile system I'd think though. Which was my excuse for not doing it yet ;P
  14. Nenen

Or editing tiles.. The same one again and again.

Or editing tiles.. The same one again and again.
  15. Nenen

Now I'm working on publishing some custom (original) tileset assets...

Now I'm working on publishing some custom (original) tileset assets...
  16. Nenen

nenen’s VXAce Resource Edits

UPDATE! I found some edits I made for the RTP windows that I didn’t include at first. So here they are, with some example pictures! Includes new ‘cursor’, backgrounds, color, and styles. (If you want some different combination, I recommend using an image editor to just Cut-and-Paste what you...
  17. Nenen

General Convention for expressing Emotion/Actions

There's a manga convention that could be used here. (I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it yet :p) A puff of air is a good short-hand visual to show someone breathing out. You can easily see what I mean by doing a quick image search using something like 'Manga Character Sigh' on some search...
  18. Nenen

I've managed to release (at least some) of those edits a bit ago...

I've managed to release (at least some) of those edits a bit ago... https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/nenens-vxace-resource-edits.137129/
  19. Nenen

nenen’s VXAce Resource Edits

I inevitably start to edit the assets whenever working on a project, so I thought it was a good idea to share them with everyone. So… Here’s what can be shared. A mix of clumping/rearranging, Recolors, Frankensteining, and other edits. Won’t include those too specific/non-versatile to share, and...
  20. Nenen

Hopefully I'll soon be able to pst a few edits of various VXace stuff I've done... Putting...

Hopefully I'll soon be able to pst a few edits of various VXace stuff I've done... Putting things together and making sure I have all the credits lined up.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro123