Search results

1. Sunder

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

@cmcorbin No worries, I'm glad it works ;)
  2. Sunder

RMMV Eternal

@SoloWise Thanks a lot for taking the time to play ! :D I think this error is due to the "exclude unused file" options when exporting. I saw that some resources were missing and fixed that, but I missed those ones. Also, the guard is not supposed to talk in a different language. I developed it...
  3. Sunder

RMMV Eternal

Would you like to be dominated ? download link (No, it's not a BDSM game ;)) 1. Synopsis The world of Obara is beautiful but dangerous. It has been for millennia. People only knew dangerous beasts, hunger and war until Charles, the King of Syde united eight kingdoms together. But this...
  4. Sunder

@cmcorbin My bad, I actually made a typo: it's not BattleManager.isActorAtCell(x, y), but BattleManagerTBS.isActorAtCell(x, y). I edited my other post. There you have an example that I tested and works as intended : Also, don't forget that the first cell (top left) is at position 0,0 and not 1,1.
  5. Sunder

Yup, that's it ! It works, thanks a lot. I should have tried in all tags.
  6. Sunder

If you're talking about "One Time Offense", I have it set to false, it works perfectly for my actors but the AI still does only one action. If you're not, I can't find this parameter and I will feel very stupid... :( About hue, tone and scale, I tried that : <letbs_sprite> pose(idle)...
  7. Sunder

Hmmm I did not think of that, but I just tried and it didn't work. I have a state that add some MP every turn, and any kind of new turn add the MP to the enemy, so it would result in an endless loop of turns ! Also, it doesn't look "clean" to see in the Turn Order HUD. Thanks for the suggestion...
  8. Sunder

The easiest way is probably to add this code to LeTBS.js (or create a plugin with this code that you'll add after LeTBS in the plugin manager) BattleManagerTBS.isActorAtCell = function(x, y) { e = BattleManagerTBS.getCellAt(x, y).getEntity(); return (e && (e._battler instanceof...
  9. Sunder

Overworld Character goes away when knocked out

There you have a first version that SHOULD do what you want ;) I didn't test it on a full game, so let me know if anything goes wrong... as it very well might ! It could cause trouble if a characters dies outside of the battle scene, as the code to change the party order is only called after a...
  10. Sunder

Overworld Character goes away when knocked out

This seems like a nice solution. Plus, it's always better to avoid plugins if you can. At the same time, I'm trying to write a plugin that does what you asked (I need practice !). I'll let you know when it's done ;)
  11. Sunder

Woh, thanks Doktor_Q, I didn't think you could do it with the scope restriction.
  12. Sunder

MiLo-Katergaris answered properly, but if you need more information on scopes, you can find it on LeTBS documentation (https://lecodemv.github.io/leTBS/old/scopes_and_aoes.html). Also, if you want a spell that can hit both allies and enemies, but not the empty cells, let me know, I can give it...
  13. Sunder

Hi everyone, First of all, thanks a lot Lecode for this wonderful plugin. I can't wait for 0.8 ! :D I'm currently trying to have a game where you can use multiple skills as long as you have MP (Dofus-like). I set one_time_offense to false, and it works great for my party, but enemies seem to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kepsing