Search results

1. meraxes

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

Node.JS is definitely something I'm interested in tinkering with because of its powerful networking applications, if RPG Maker MV somehow supported it directly or indirectly, that would be awesome! Yeah it seems it would be very involved as regards servers and communication protocols, but I...
  2. meraxes

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

I must say I'm extremely excited to see RPG Maker move to Javascript/HTML5, I had been learning it for the past several months anyway for a web design project I'm currently working on, and its adoption in RPG Maker MV gives me even more reason to master it!  I've got to ask though, for those...
  3. meraxes

Whats the best way to create that "16-bit" style music for a JRPG?

@MsLittlefish, thanks for the info you sent me, it was a big help. @Dreadshadow, I think Massive or Sylenth1 are synths that would work well? The only thing is that it would take quite a bit of time to program every instrument that I would want to use in my compositions, and I'm willing to do...
  4. meraxes

@MsLittlefish, if you could share your list, that would be great! and also, do you have any recommendations for a good SF2 player?
  5. meraxes

Hey, I'm interested in composing original music for my RPG Maker game, and though I have plenty music samples and VST tools to compose with, my concern is that they all sound too "real" to fit in with a 2D-graphics JRPG game. Can soft-synths do this? I'm looking to dial-in a 16-bit retro sound...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kepsing