Search results

1. Silverpence

RMMV Twilight City [No Travel Jam Submission] (Updated)

A short little game that I made over the course of 2 days (when I found out about the jam lol). SYNOPSIS Twilight City is a mystery/puzzle game based in feudal Japan. You take the shoes of a peniless ronin, recently freed, along with your sidekick to investigate a pair of paranormal murders in...
  2. Silverpence

How to do that little NPC bounce?

I couldn't find Maker Specific for RPG Maker MV, so I'm posting it here. You know that little bounce that characters do in conversation when they're surprised or exclaiming, not really a jump but just a tiny bounce. There seems to be no animation for it. Is it possible to do without a script?
  3. Silverpence

Need Free Military Sprites

I'm making a game after a long time based in the 1940s/50s/WW2, and need to find a place which has some free military-esque soldier and officer sprites with military uniform and the hat/helmets like the Nazis/Soviets. Things like tanks and trucks will also be appreciated. I'm always super...
  4. Silverpence

How do I make characters go under tiles

How do I make characters go under the wall tiles? I've seen some other answers, but I still don't get it, is there a built in option to have characters go under walls?
  5. Silverpence

Good Battle Plugins for Boss Game?

Hey, I'm making game about a guy who goes and fights bosses, kind of like Shadow of the Colossus. It's only going to have one character and I don't really want to fill it with skills, and since it only has one character and all enemies are bosses (no minions and such). I think the Battle System...
  6. Silverpence

All Files Got Corrupt

Most of my JSON files got corrupt. I took out all the corrupted files and replaced them with fresh ones. But see, the corrupted files were things like Troops, Skills, Classes, Armors and Weapons. I still have them, is there a way I can fix them? Because if not, then I'll have to redo all the...
  7. Silverpence

Type Error

Every time I use a Heal skill, this Type Error comes up. Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': float parameter 3 is not finite. I have no plugins, how do I fix this? Along with that, the skill does not have any animation, and I can't even use it from the menu.
  8. Silverpence

My game slowed down

So I was making my game and everything was fine, but then I added a city and now it's like at half speed. It's not laggy or anything, it's just slowed down. There are zero common events and zero parallel processes running. And like I said, it was running fine until I just added like 5 events...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucas456