Search results

1. Drive

RMMZ Debugger in RPG Maker MZ?

It is quite tedious to check the code and not know where it goes many times. I try to use debug mode like in Google Chrome, but unfortunately RPG Maker MZ isn't a web page either. Does anyone know exactly how it debugged or is it not possible?
  2. Drive

RMMZ Add items using scripting ?

I have created a items list in the Data folder called Food and I would like to test to see if they work by adding them to the inventory, but I think it could only be done if I create an Event by calling the script or something. In summary Is there a way to add items to inventory using a script?
  3. Drive

RMMZ Menu Edit ?

Hi. I've been tinkering with the .js files of MZ to be able to add a new option in the pause menu. Thing is, I've been experimenting a bit with the game files more than the plugins. I've been creating a cook function using the same ItemBase methods that Skills and Item use, but I'm not sure if...
  4. Drive

Introduction and doubts

Hi, it's been a while since I registered on this forum for a couple of RPG Maker XP questions about 4 years ago. I have requested that my old account be deleted to avoid problems. Now I come back because I have been studying Java programming for 2 years, and I would like to start my self-taught...
  5. Drive

Project compiled without files?

I was about to translate a project when suddenly I saw that the only accessible files in the WWW folder were the savedatas. There is only the .exe and it is fully functional. Can it be decompiled in some way?
  6. Drive

A question about Copyright

First of all, I want to say I don't know if this is going here, if this isn't going here, move it. My question is: if I buy resources' music on the RPG Maker's web, will I can upload my game monetized? Thanks :3
  7. Drive

Friendship system with rgss?

This question was in this topic, but they said me that I put it in this area http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/73643-manipulate-npcs-with-rgss/ I want do a friendship system where to increase the friendship the npcs begin to give you gifts or change you the texts. So, they...
  8. Drive

Manipulate npcs with RGSS?

Hi! My question is if its possible manipulate npcs with rgss. I want do a friendship system for npcs, but i don't know how do it. In summary, i don't know how indicate in rgss to the npcs or how to put them. Someone have got any idea?
  9. Drive

A new spanish in the community :D

Hi rpg's community :D. I'm  Drive and I usually work with RPG Maker XP. I love will be an rgss' expert, so I 'm learning so much. See later!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mladjone