Search results

1. LightninSoarer

VXA: Galv's Battler Script Overshadows Damage Pop_up Script

I would send more screenshots if necessary
  2. LightninSoarer

Actually I tested it in a fresh project and it actually works, which makes me even more confused could it be the other scripts that's messing it up? EDIT: NO I WAS WRONG IT DOES NOT WORK. It works for default enemies but if i add a battler sprite to the enemy troops the damage pop up...
  3. LightninSoarer

The scripts in the first screenshot only have mog_hunter scripts and the script i'm having problems with is the Damage pop up script. Without the Galv's Battlers script, I can see the damage popup just fine, as can be seen in the bottom matching the text at the top. But the moment I add Galv's...
  4. LightninSoarer

RPGMaker VXA Mog Hunter Battle Cursor SCRIPT PROBLEMS [Solved?]

Well thank you for the help but I managed to fix it by simply changing to another battle cursor script. I guess I must have done something wrong when copying the script
  5. LightninSoarer

I copied the graphics and everything works fine for offensive attacks, but with skills relating to targetting the player it ceases to continue. I'm sorry I'm quite new to this, what is a plugin manager? is it the script area?
  6. LightninSoarer

I was testing the 18 battle systems that Mog Hunter gave and on the 10th map named 10_Hikari, it had a battle script called "Mog_Battle_Cursor" which worked fine in that specific world of his but when i create a new project and isolate that single battle script, whenever I use status effects...
  7. LightninSoarer

Passive Skills/Character Unique Skills? RPG MAKER VXACE

oh okay thank you very much, do you have any tutorial video sources where it goes into depth about that so i could understand it through its fundamentals? Also, what if i wanted to make it where the character loses defence the lower his hp is?how to i code that
  8. LightninSoarer

Passive Skills/Character Unique Skills? RPG MAKER VXACE

Is there a script for RPG MAKER VXACE that give's special skills to your characters? like in Breath of Fire 2 Ryu has his Guts and the rest of the characters have their own unique skill (singular). If this is not possible, is there a way to add passive skills to the character? Like the lower...
  9. LightninSoarer

Firb's workshop : CLOSED

@Firb yes, i'd like to hear a demo in both versions, since honestly I can't pick until i hear what both versions would sound like.
  10. LightninSoarer

Whatever you're comfortable with as long as it has that RPG vibe
  11. LightninSoarer

Is it possible for you to try and make a boss battle music that gives the same sense of danger as Breath of fire II's "Clean Hit" OST Can? I keep on looking but I cant find a Royalty free song that gives the same vibes. Especially the way the song starts
  12. LightninSoarer

(RPG MAKER VXACE) Galv's Battlers, Remove Level up animation?

I tested it again and you are right, it's not the galv animated battler's alone doing it, but actually, the script from moghunter which does it. The script from mog hunter is entitled MOG_Battle_Result which i found in his 10th demo world named 10_Hikari. Is this an incompatibility between...
  13. LightninSoarer

(RPG MAKER VXACE) Galv's Battlers, Remove Level up animation?

Hello, I'm sorry if i didn't place this in the right thread since I'm literally new to this platform. I am currently using Galv's Animated Battler's but I want to remove the level up animation with the white beam surrounding the leveling up player but I don't know where in the script i do that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RadicalRaticate