Search results

1. Misaki

Making a challenging enemy/boss have equal stats to a player - but has a insanely hard-to-beat AI?

There's plenty of RPGs(mainly mmorpgs) where your boss is just a load of gigantic stats that spams a couple of spells that are stronger then the player - but otherwise they don't really do too much. There's rpgs where there's bosses with relatively smart AIs but doesn't really feel like it's on...
  2. Misaki

Possession as a main game mechanic

Basically - the main character being able to 'Possess' other characters/animals/objects. I always thought it was a interesting idea so I looked up various games to see if they had it as a main-mechanic. I found "Geist" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geist_%28video_game%29 It seemed interesting...
  3. Misaki

Marche Radijuju - FFTA

My first Final Fantasy game was Tactics Advance( I got in way too late :D ). Marche radijuju, I found this post on another forum that was funny. "He took the dreams of children and crushed them with an iron clad fist. He burned their very minds and souls until nothing was left but callus dry...
  4. Misaki

Mount and Blade Warband

While I was playing feudalism 2, I decided to see if there was a third version. Sure enough, there was, but it was a trailer ._. On the comments, one person said it was similar to how Mount and Blade Warband was played. So I searched it up, and I found it on Steam and Taleworlds. Description...
  5. Misaki

So this is what happens to angry LoL waitlist people after half a hour of waiting..

Well, I only started taking pictures after 20 minutes, but here's what happened.
  6. Misaki

Runescape:The END of combat.

Hah, I remember when I used to play this game like 7 years ago. Look where it's at now. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Evolution_of_Combat "The End of Combat is a complete rework of RuneScape's combat system, released on 20 November 2012  Billed as "one of the largest content updates in...
  7. Misaki

Precious Resource Panic

While I was working on my project, I was thinking about the resources I recently purchased and converted for myself for RPG maker vx ace format.[Yay, three hours spent doing something productive that isn't involving school!] I realized that if my game project ever got decrypted, it would...
  8. Misaki

MOG – Scene Character Select – Hidden Characters Unselectable Mod - How do you add hidden characters

I found this script which allows you to hide characters, but was wondering how to add the characters onto the list in-game as the characters progress. Link:http://infinitytears.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/rgss3-mog-scene-character-select-hidden-characters-unselectable-mod/ The variable is based...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
switchstone