Search results

1. Water Treatments

I'd be happy to take a look. PM me with a zipped up version of your game and I'll crack it open. I'll play with the requests, give me a week - sorry I'm slow.
  2. Water Treatments

I do take requests, but I only get to play with rpg maker from time to time. Right now I'm doing a lot of woodworking projects for the holidays, but I'm looking for opportunities to get back into this. Put your requests and I'll do my best to get to them. @firestalker, do you think some...
  3. Water Treatments

My bad. I saw others doing it in other posts and assumed it was a regular thing. I won't do it again, and thanks for the warning. I'm new here
  4. Water Treatments

See OP for sewer updates.
  5. Water Treatments

@GrandmaDeb, edited terms to suggest crediting josh.x.guthrie - sorry I'm brand new to this. First submission.
  6. Water Treatments

Reserved for future use.
  7. Water Treatments

I really disliked how dark the original MV water tiles looked (especially on Inside_A1). I'm going to be doing some slight modifications of the water tiles (not just recoloring) and wanted to give back to the community what I come up with. I'll be updating this thread over the next few days I...
  8. Minnow's RTP Edits (Updated 12/05 with large tree!)

Loving it! I'll add votes for bear, turtle, snake, owl.
  9. Flirion's Charsets and Facesets recolors (MV) - Updated 19/11/19

Thank you for the recolors! Great start to my actors collection.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pokerfacy