Search results

1. Setting different scene for different language in multi language game?

Hello. So I want to ask if I can set different scenes for each language like... The multi language system allows me to translate text into many languages but I want to know if I can set the menu and language screen and such into different languages as well so like I want it to be menu En_US only...
  2. Loading Screen Error?

Hello. So I am having a problem with loading screen... This might be a newbie trouble but I have two languages in my game, the first loading screen in the first language I use in my game is working just fine, but the second loading screen is having a heavy error... The image of title screen...
  3. How to make Random image displayed in title screen/scene?

Hello. So I am wondering if I can display a picture, or like animated gif or maybe just a string of pictures played in loop randomly in a scene or title screen? Like... I want my title screen to have an animated text under it different from text in text box and I want the text to be random...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:
51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreigonix