Search results

1. Ariaka

[MV] Yanfly Battle System - STB; Action Per Turn Limit Issue

Hello, The short: Yanfly's STB Battle System plugin hard-codes a limit of one action per turn (excluding instant casts). Is there any way to remove this block to allow actors multiple actions in a turn when "Action Times+" is in use? The winded: According to the script itself, the STB plugin...
  2. Ariaka

Brief; Looking for a plugin to replace the timer with an image.

Expanded; I am wanting to, instead of the default timer, have an image display where a figure crosses a path. Moving from one side to the other in time with the timer. For example, the figure starts on the left side when the timer is called/started. The figure moves across the bar/road/image...
  3. Ariaka

Need HP/MP Bar Organization Help...

First, this is not a scripting question. I know I will need to use scripting to get my idea to work. What I am having trouble with, is how to organize the graphics for my hp/mp bars. Basically the top two bars represent the hp/mp. The third set represents hp/mp that have not yet been...
  4. Ariaka

Animated Item Icons

Okay, hopefully I can be clear. I am looking for someone to make (or help me make) a script that will allow you to animate the item icons. Having the animation cycle through set icons in the icon list. Example- I figured the easiest way would be doing something to item note-tags...
  5. Ariaka

Starting small, best way to define a species

I decided to learn Javascript to make a plug-in for a breeding game. Jeremy Cannady did a wonderful job making a basic breeding plugin when I made a request, but it simply did not do what I was looking for...
  6. Ariaka

Buff affecting skills... troubles...

Okay, I am wracking my brain trying to figure out how to do something specific. I am using one state and two skills for this example. State; Enrage - supposed to lower the user's hit chance, evasion, but increase damage. Skill 1, dummy skill; Set Enrage - for testing purposes to inflict...
  7. Ariaka

Breeding Plug-in Request

I am fairly shocked that I was unable to find this already requested. (Could not find anything at least.) A brief explanation of the game I am wanting the plugin for: The player raises and breeds dragons. The dragons grow stronger as they get older. Stats will have a natural range for each...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:
51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GUNDAMEVA