Search results

1. Change HUD image mid-battle with MOG Battle Hud

Hi, I would like a way to change the HUD image mid-battle if a switch is on. So instead of using "Layout_screen" it would use "Layout_screen2" or whatever. Plugin: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battle-hud/ Thanks for your help.
  2. MOG_Weather_EX duplicating/reloading ALL weather layers when adding new layer or clearing weather

I'm using Mog's plugin to show multiple layers of weather in battle. Assuming you've already setup some weather on the map, if you then use one of the plugin commands, such as (weather : 3 : 2 : 2 : 100 : 2 : Fire_01A) or (clear_weather: 10) in battle with a troop event or common event then...
  3. Yanfly's CTB - Hide Turn Order Window

Hi, I need some help hiding the turn order display in some specific circumstances such as on the victory screen and when text is displayed in battle (temporarily hiding). If someone could either point out how to do it, I would be extremely grateful. Script...
  4. YED Sideview Battler Change sprite mid-battle

Hi, I am using Yami Sideview battler and I would like to be able to change actor and enemy sprites in mid-battle (e.g. an actor transforms, or an enemy changes color to prepare for a skill, etc). Please note that I do NOT want to change the actor, just the sprite. It can be done in a snippet of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:
51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member