1. CapitalAkito

Japanese Flowers - MV

bump
  2. CapitalAkito

Japanese Flowers - MV

bump
  3. CapitalAkito

Japanese Flowers - MV

I do have that pack, but it doesn't provide the variety I need. I have quite a few items I want the player to be able to gather from maps. Using the same four flowers for every gatherable item wouldn't look good imo.
  4. CapitalAkito

Japanese Flowers - MV

bump
  5. CapitalAkito

Japanese Flowers - MV

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: Realistic Description: Japanese flowers that appear to be growing out of the ground and in pots/vases. I want to be able to use these in my commercial game as items the player can gather from the map. Reference Images: Japanese Flower...
  6. CapitalAkito

Controller Input Spam w/ Yanfly's Message Backlog

I see. Thanks for all of the help!
  7. CapitalAkito

I've started a new project with the Community_Basic plugin included and arranged the plugins in the order you did, but it's still doing it.
  8. CapitalAkito

What order did you put the plugins in?
  9. CapitalAkito

This works perfectly for keyboard, but with a controller pressing the same button to close the backlog seems to only reopen it without closing it at all.
  10. CapitalAkito

I'm not using any events. Do you know how I would be able to use an event to make sure that the button I want to use to bring up the message backlog is using Input.isTriggered?
  11. CapitalAkito

So I've just added controller support to my project with Quxios' QInput Plugin and while I was testing out the Message Backlog (I changed the input for the message backlog to 'tab' and the tab key in the QInput plugin to 'Y' on the controller), I noticed that the input was being spammed when I...
  12. CapitalAkito

SRD's Fullscreen Toggle Option

Forgot to update this thread, but I found another plugin that does the job. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/for-a-commercial-game-force-fullscreen-disable-f3-fullscreen-on-off-in-options.54806/#post-555794
  13. CapitalAkito

Fullscreen Option

I know, but I'd prefer to have the option as well for players who might not know about it or might not remember if they come back to the game. Edit: Found what I was looking for...
  14. CapitalAkito

Fullscreen Option

I'm looking for a simple plugin that gives players the option to toggle Fullscreen mode on or off. I know that SRD has made a plugin for this, however, there are bugs in the plugin and he no longer supports any of his plugins.
  15. CapitalAkito

SRD's Fullscreen Toggle Option

That's the one I used. What other SRD plugins are you using?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:
51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member