Search results

1. nekomaru

Event System Support (EXPERT USERS ONLY!)

Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to refer to the tutorials next time  :blink:
  2. nekomaru

well that's Jibberish, haha

well that's Jibberish, haha
  3. nekomaru

still japanese

still japanese
  4. nekomaru

japanese they're just song titles of a singer named Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

japanese they're just song titles of a singer named Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
  5. nekomaru

Candy Candy

Candy Candy
  6. nekomaru

Otona Na Kodomo

Otona Na Kodomo
  7. nekomaru

Koi Koi Koi

Koi Koi Koi
  8. nekomaru

Oh Hello

Thank you thank you  :guffaw:
  9. nekomaru

Oh Hello

Hello fellow RPG Maker users I shall be known as Maru, and I am currently using RPG Maker XP to create my um... VISION. I dunno, something just hit me to create a game with a complicated (?) plot. I'll see how it turns out as I go. Anyways, I've joined here to not only ask my inevitably...
  10. nekomaru

pika pika fantajin

pika pika fantajin
  11. nekomaru

Event System Support (EXPERT USERS ONLY!)

I am fairly new to RPG Maker XP. I am catching on to the events and what they do, but I wish to perform a rather complicated event. Is there a way that I can prevent my character from advancing to another map without first beating a battle? I would like for my character to first go to one room...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.
uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baskbask