Search results

1. Azel

LGP - Easy Bridge v1.0

[LGP] Easy Bridge v1.2 Azel Introduction Eventing bridges in RMMV is for the most part a simple procedure. However, if we want to expand the ability of the bridge to better adapt to the player's movement, we have a lot of extra stuff to take care off. This plugin does that for you. In other...
  2. Azel

LGP - Face Sprite

LGP_FaceSprite v3.3 Azel Introduction RPG Maker MV allows you to set a face image in the message box. In the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series the face is a separate Sprite in a Window. This Plugin does that now. Features Having face sprites. Set face sprite positions. Face sprite uses Window...
  3. Azel

LGP - Better Damage Popup

LGP - Better Damage Popup by Azel Introduction This plugin changes the damage popup system of RPG Maker MV. Basically it gets rid of the picture and uses bitmap text instead. So we can easily change the looks of the damage popup numbers. Requirements YEP_BattleEngineCore Is required since this...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.
uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baskbask