Search results

1. CapitalAkito

Japanese Flowers - MV

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: Realistic Description: Japanese flowers that appear to be growing out of the ground and in pots/vases. I want to be able to use these in my commercial game as items the player can gather from the map. Reference Images: Japanese Flower...
  2. CapitalAkito

Controller Input Spam w/ Yanfly's Message Backlog

So I've just added controller support to my project with Quxios' QInput Plugin and while I was testing out the Message Backlog (I changed the input for the message backlog to 'tab' and the tab key in the QInput plugin to 'Y' on the controller), I noticed that the input was being spammed when I...
  3. CapitalAkito

Fullscreen Option

I'm looking for a simple plugin that gives players the option to toggle Fullscreen mode on or off. I know that SRD has made a plugin for this, however, there are bugs in the plugin and he no longer supports any of his plugins.
  4. CapitalAkito

SRD's Fullscreen Toggle Option

This plugin is supposed to add the option to turn fullscreen mode on or off, but the "on" and "off" options are switched. So when the player turns the fullscreen option "on" the fullscreen feature turns off and when it's turned "off" the fullscreen feature activates. SRD apparently fixed the...
  5. CapitalAkito

Crossbow Weapons

There are a ton of sword, axe, bow, etc. weapon sprites floating around for MV, but I've noticed a lack of crossbow sprites. I've found a few, but unfortunately since one of the main characters uses a crossbow, I would need way more. For my project, I need about 20 crossbow sprites of different...
  6. CapitalAkito

Japanese Doors

So I'm looking for Japanese sliding doors for MV. I've found a door set, but it was made for VX. Here's the set for VX for reference. https://www.deviantart.com/nicnubill/art/Japanese-Doors-406054192
  7. CapitalAkito

Custom Menu Windows

To start out, the project I'm working on in MV has a resolution of 1920x1080, so naturally the menu and message windows stretch across the screen and don't look very appealing at all. SRD's Super Tools Engine seemed to do the trick for a while until I began to add other plugins to the list. I...
  8. CapitalAkito

Chapter Select

My project is story focused and will be updated every month with a new episode. I need a plugin that allows an episode menu to appear after the start screen menu and links each selection to a certain part of the game. This is how I want the players to interact with it: New Game The player...
  9. CapitalAkito

Auto Updater

I've been working with SumRndmDde's Auto Updater plugin, but it's incompatible with one or some of the other Yanfly plugins I'm using in my project. If possible, I'd like the plugin to be completely compatible with the plugins in the image below. The plugin should work like this: Once the...
  10. CapitalAkito

Large Anime Battler

I'm looking for a plugin that will let me use some large full body anime drawings as the actor. Ideally, it'd allow me to use separate PNG Images for the actor. I'm not exactly sure how it'd work, but this is how I'd like it to look to the player. 1. The actor slides in from the right. 2. The...
  11. CapitalAkito

Respawning On-Map Enemies After A While?

I've been trying to make my on-map enemies respawn after a certain amount of time for the last few days, but no success. Just to be clear, I'm not looking to have them respawn after the player leaves the map. If possible, I'd like it to where the player defeats the enemy, a minute or two passes...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mystery messages from my AI assistant. :kaojoy:
1632842960834.png
Made some updates to a previous project I was working on. Trying to mimic the 16 bit Squaresoft aesthetic.

Me (last Thursday): So, now I will...
Random Virus: NO
It's important to equip your GF.
vufFBXN.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protometa