Search results

1. Chilari

Map Madness Qualifiers, Entry 19 Poll (Chilari)

Thanks, I'll take a look at those.
  2. Chilari

Thank you so much. I had no idea about shift clicking. Definitely gonna start dong that! Also don't know how to do two-high doors. Are there any in the RTP or will I have to work out how to install more? Don't know about tints either so I'll look that up too. I actually used the top half of a...
  3. Chilari

Map Madness Tournament Announcement/Rules!

Thanks, yes I am very new, I bought it in the sale two weeks ago, so when I made my entry it was, I think, about the 4th map I'd made at all. I don't know how to use tiles from tilesets other than what's selected and I don't have anything besides the vanilla tilesets installed. Defintitely not...
  4. Chilari

Map Madness Qualifiers, Entry 26 Poll (slimmmeiske2)

You asked for feedback and you gave me some so I'll have a go but I am new at this, so I just hope I can be helpful. First off, this was one of my favourites. I gave it a 9, which puts it in my top 4. It feels lively even without people, because it's got lots of little details - the attempts...
  5. Chilari

Hi, thanks so much for the feedback. You're absolutely right about the size of the coop, it's way too big. I tried to make the path look a bit uneven, trodden more in places than others, but I guess I overdid the randomness. I was trying to use the road blockage as a sort of work bench (not many...
  6. Chilari

I would be grateful for feedback please. :)
  7. Chilari

Yes please! I would very much welcome any feedback anyone can offer me. I'm very new to this. #19
  8. Chilari

Yeah I think I'll do the same. Based off the rankings EmmaB posted I'm not going through but it is fun.
  9. Chilari

I love how many entries there are, and how different they all are. Some of them have really taken me by surprise, and I certainly plan to learn from a few. I too went through all and rated after I had seen them all (and then, nervously, clicked "see results" on my own entry!) With some there's...
  10. Chilari

Are you gonna argue with someone who appears to be in the FBI *and* the CIA though?
  11. Chilari

What's your stance on sprites for animals? I want to add a few to add a little life to my map.
  12. Chilari

Greetings, fellow creatives

I write fantasy. The story I'm currently in the planning stages of for Camp NaNoWriMo next month involves druids, royalty and secret plots.
  13. Chilari

How did you obtain your username? What was your very first on the internet?

My very first online username was WaterfallPhoenix. I thought Phoenixes were cool (I mean, they are) and the name Phoenix had already been taken on that particular website, and I have always refused to spell things wrong deliberately so rather that call myself Feenix or whatever, I added...
  14. Chilari

Greetings, fellow creatives

Hi everyone. I just bought RPG Maker MV in the Steam sale last week. Bargain! And I've already clocked up 25 hours playtime. I am enjoying making maps immensely, there's something very satisfying about getting a setting looking perfect, experimenting with different combinations of tiles, and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mystery messages from my AI assistant. :kaojoy:
1632842960834.png
Made some updates to a previous project I was working on. Trying to mimic the 16 bit Squaresoft aesthetic.

Me (last Thursday): So, now I will...
Random Virus: NO
It's important to equip your GF.
vufFBXN.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichLatinKing