Search results

1. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Randomly Draw Skills/ Card Based Combat

I was wondering if there was a way to randomly draw skills? I'm making a sort of a card based battle system. Actors can equip cards that give them access to skill, but I want them to only be able to draw a limited number at a time and when they expend them they can draw another. Is this...
  2. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Summoning Plugin Help pls

There are a few summoning plugins I'm leaning towards SRD's as it seems the simplest I'm just curious if there's a way to put limits on how many summons a character can have on at once, if there's a way to make the player have to sacrifice a weaker summon in order to summon a stronger one, and...
  3. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Help With MogHunter's Menu Character Images

So I really like Moghunters menu but its kinda hard to figure everything out. Is there a way to have the character images be pulled from the game data and not as actor_1.png? I want to allow player's to choose the way their character looks and so I can't really use premade images for that.
  4. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Turning a switch off and on in game

So I'm using Himeworks menu music plugin and its great. The problem is that I don't want it on in the first map of the game as its a character creating even and after you choose your class and name it opens the menu for stat distribution and skill selection and it stops the current background...
  5. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Question about yanfly's accuracy plugin

I want hit chance to be based on the user's attack and evasion to be based on the target's defense. Am I correct in assuming that I can ignore the accuracy formula and just alter the user hit rate and target evade rate? If not, what should I use for my formula? I'm making a combat system similar...
  6. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV SumRndmDde's stat distribution names

Hey I'm using SumRndmDde's stat distribution plugin I changed the name of my stats in the terms page but they're still coming up as the default names in the stat distribution window. Is there any way around this?
  7. Shawnyadeadhomie

Big ole bonus pack

So I never got the pack because I didn't preorder MV and then I guess there was some censorship issues in the US. I'm just wondering if there's any way to get the resources anymore? I'm making a futuristic game and I could really use the robots and that blue lady in the middle.
  8. Shawnyadeadhomie

FREE Need a decent amount of help. Will fully share credit and creative control.

So I have a pretty ambitious project to make the kind of game that's in the vein of the sorts of games I love. I have already purchased a commercial license to the Alpha ABS system, all of Yanfly's plugins, as well as a few resource and music packs. I have also compiled a list of plugins that I...
  9. Shawnyadeadhomie

Facesets of new races

Hey I'm making a game that contains fantasy races, but the base character generator options don't allow for much besides humans and elves Does anyone know of any resources for unique races? I have lore for 4 races but I don't want to use elves and dwarves ect. I'm flexible with how they look as...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mystery messages from my AI assistant. :kaojoy:
1632842960834.png
Made some updates to a previous project I was working on. Trying to mimic the 16 bit Squaresoft aesthetic.

Me (last Thursday): So, now I will...
Random Virus: NO
It's important to equip your GF.
vufFBXN.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichLatinKing