Search results

1. kaboth

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Just gonna ask if there was a Patron page to support and also get the plugins from there?
  2. kaboth

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

Now i just need to wait until the 31st when i get payed. Really stoked and can't wait. Will be buying and getting the 3d animation pack.
  3. kaboth

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #4: Event List, System Tab Options, New UI, Release Date & Price!

Will there be a preorder button on steam or is it strictly order on release?
  4. kaboth

Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Was wondering if this was compatible with MV3D posted here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv3d-3d-rendering-for-rmmv-with-babylon-js.114971/
  5. kaboth

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Will you add any type of WASD movement? or is it already in there?
  6. kaboth

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

There's a bug to where footprints don't show with MogHunters footprints plugin , the bug is basically when I switch Quasi Movement and the ABS off, it will work but when it's on footprint's don't work. Note I don't think the footprints plugin is on this site at all, but is on atlier rgss.
  7. kaboth

Hirion - Swim

Fixed, thanks for the needed plugin and help
  8. kaboth

Hirion - Swim

oops, I'll do that now
  9. kaboth

Hirion - Swim

apparently it needs some compatibility....
  10. kaboth

Hirion - Swim

Thanks, just what I'm looking for.
  11. kaboth

(solved) A swimming Script request

Thanks, its exactly what I'm looking for, Mod please close this thread
  12. kaboth

(solved) A swimming Script request

Without using yanfly's region tiles to make the player change graphics while swimming, I would like one that where a players item must be worn to swim or get hurt in the water while the player dosn't have the item equipped so I would like a swimming script please. I hope this is self explanatory....
  13. kaboth

Movie trailer (FF Kingsglaive)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htnkOpknGok Omg, I'm so hyped for this movie.
  14. kaboth

Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

Final Fantasy XIV
  15. kaboth

SureAI presents

These Mods are free and do not cost so yea...... A Mod made from Scratch using the Skyrim Engine at its base. Nothing to do with Skyrim's storyline or nothing to do with the ElderScrolls Series comes this https://youtu.be/6hrmSD6DZt4 And if you want to know when the English release will...
  16. kaboth

Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Leave comments below in what you think about this upcoming game
  17. kaboth

Doom, What do you think?

What do you guys think of the new Doom coming out, I'm kinda hyped about it but what about you guys?
  18. kaboth

Games that had a powerful effect on you

Mine has to be the Final Fantasy series specifically 2 and 3 (6 on playstation), Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana and Evermore. Not to mention the Rpg maker Game "Final Fantasy: Blackmoon Prohecy 1" and I can't wait for part 2.
  19. kaboth

RPG Maker MV 1.2.0 Update!

my bad i was looking for SV and not SF now I feel stupid, lol. error D: Edit: Seems it's Kaus Ultimate Overlay doing it, hope it will be fixed soon.....

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone doing anything for NaNoWriMo this year?
Listening to, "Draum" by Eldrim. If you haven't heard it before, do so. Absolutely lovely, and utterly haunting.
Using Live2D is actually pretty fun once you get familiar with where everything is. :rhappy: And no, I'm not learning because of the Vtuber thing going around, but yes looking at those helps a lot to know what can be done :LZSlol:
[Maybe Sensitive] Personal thoughts on being "cringe".
If I were to say, being a creator also means getting cringe ideas on your project. But why would having one makes the work somehow "being bad"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FuchsiaFeline