Search results

1. RMMV Looking for ABS plugin

Hello, I've a question about combat system. At first, I was looking for a system like in "Zelda old games". I found some ABS plugin made by MOGhunter and PheonixKageDesu. Actually, I'm more interested in MOG's plugin. I listened to a lot of guide on Youtube but I couldn't find what I was...
  2. RMMV Looking for combat system

Hello, I am new to rpgmaker and I'm just starting to create my first game. I already tried some Yanfly's plugin and some basic mechanic but I couldn't find how to change the combat system. I'm looking for a Combat system like the one in "Tales of symphonia". I already played some RPGM with this...
  3. RMMV Is there a way to freely animate a skill ?

Hello, What I meant is that I want my character to perform a movement like jumping in the air, spinning in the air and landing on the target in battle. Is there a plugin or something that already exists ? Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone doing anything for NaNoWriMo this year?
Listening to, "Draum" by Eldrim. If you haven't heard it before, do so. Absolutely lovely, and utterly haunting.
Using Live2D is actually pretty fun once you get familiar with where everything is. :rhappy: And no, I'm not learning because of the Vtuber thing going around, but yes looking at those helps a lot to know what can be done :LZSlol:
[Maybe Sensitive] Personal thoughts on being "cringe".
If I were to say, being a creator also means getting cringe ideas on your project. But why would having one makes the work somehow "being bad"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FuchsiaFeline