Search results

1. Frain

RMVXA WHITEOUT: Resurrection - Survival horror (TEASER OUT)

Hello everyone! After a longer period of silence I'm happy to report few things! So first of all, the game is still in active development. Half of the game is already completed! Second thing, the game will be released somewhere in 2021 on itch.io, Gamejolt and Steam Workshop! Last thing...
  2. Frain

FREE WHITEOUT: Resurrection - Looking for female voice actor

Well I wouldn't mind another spriter. And voice actor too. I will send you details in private message.
  3. Frain

Update: Artist role is filled. Female voice actor is now needed.
  4. Frain

Small update: Spriter role has been filled. Voice Actor role has been filled. Slot for artist is still available.
  5. Frain

Well, I already have two voice actors in team, but I guess more people = better game in final state hah. Sure! I think I will find a place for you somewhere. I will PM you about the details :)
  6. Frain

Great! I will PM you about the details :)
  7. Frain

Well I have one Voice Actor already in team, but recently I was looking for another one, so I guess you got this job! I will PM you about the details :)
  8. Frain

[VX Ace] Power Generator Tiles

Hello! I'm looking for the Power Generator Tiles for VX Ace. The art style can be optional, but not cartoony. Here's how the Power Generator can look like or just something similar to this:
  9. Frain

Victor's Engine Light Effects Script and the light flickering

Hello! I'm using the Light Effects script made by Victor and it's great (even though the script can be a little bit archaic at times). Anyway, I have a one problem with it - I don't know how to trigger the light flickering. Scrolling through script I found two options that might be somewhere...
  10. Frain

(ACE) Zombie/Infected dog character sprite (not battler)

Hello. I'm looking for a zombie/infected dog character sprite (not in a battler form) for VX Ace. I only found something like this by DoubleLeggy, but I would like to know if there's other infected dog sprite.
  11. Frain

[ACE] Fisherman boat tileset

I think that should do the job. Thank you very much! :)
  12. Frain

Ah sorry! I mean like a boat. The fisherman ship is huge and boat is small. Here's what I meant:
  13. Frain

Hello. I'm looking for a tileset of a fisherman boat. Engine is VX Ace.
  14. Frain

Great! I'll message you about more details.
  15. Frain

The positions are still empty. Please contact me for more details.
  16. Frain

The positions are still empty, if you are interested, please reply to the thread or PM me.
  17. Frain

Thank you both :)

Thank you both :)
  18. Frain

Victor Light Effects Script - light turns off when transfering

Hello! I've been using Victor Light Effects script for some time and it's doing great so far. However, there is a issue with it. When the light is around player and when the player transfers/teleports to other map (or even on the same map!) the lights turn off basically, it just disappears...
  19. Frain

If I have a problem with a script and I want to have some answers where should I make my thread?

If I have a problem with a script and I want to have some answers where should I make my thread?
  20. Frain

RMVXA WHITEOUT: Resurrection - Survival horror (TEASER OUT)

[UPDATE #5 - 05.08.2019] New game title, episodic content, few teasers and minor changes Hello! Today I present to you a brand new game title as of now the WHITEOUT franchise will break up in to two episodes. The first episode will be called WHITEOUT: Resurrection. The second episode will...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing
How come there's no spooktober game jam? I thought horror maker games were some of the most popular genre out there...
"I didn't know X song was about that!" Uh... why? Do you not listen to the lyrics? I mean, I guess that makes sense. We live in a world where nobody listens, but everyone wants to be heard.
Coding class: Python
Game dev work: Javascript
Result: AHHH!!! Writing program for an assignment and having it crash and burn because I used Javascript syntax or format. Or having my game die on me because of a python call :yswt:
Can we make it so whenever a banned user tries to use their account whilst banned, the forum should redirect to this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mansfield40matt