Search results

1. DustyZiroto

Zubats, man

Zubats, man
  2. DustyZiroto

Anyone else spend like an hour looking for that sprite you need in your material base?

Anyone else spend like an hour looking for that sprite you need in your material base?
  3. DustyZiroto

I finally got the cream of the crop done for my game. Now to make sure it isn't a completely...

I finally got the cream of the crop done for my game. Now to make sure it isn't a completely broken feature.
  4. DustyZiroto

I love this picture so much. http://dragoplateau.tumblr.com/post/75224873164/kikoeta-best-buddies

I love this picture so much. http://dragoplateau.tumblr.com/post/75224873164/kikoeta-best-buddies
  5. DustyZiroto

Now i have to find the 2003 RTP for it, because the one on the products page refuses to work for me.

Now i have to find the 2003 RTP for it, because the one on the products page refuses to work for me.
  6. DustyZiroto

I found it.. after all these years.. I found the scourge of RPG Maker games.. Gulpy Gulpy.

I found it.. after all these years.. I found the scourge of RPG Maker games.. Gulpy Gulpy.
  7. DustyZiroto

Midterms tommorow. Spanish teacher litterally can grade all tests in an hour, and send them to...

Midterms tommorow. Spanish teacher litterally can grade all tests in an hour, and send them to our parents. Why do bad things happen to good people.
  8. DustyZiroto

Imagine if someone posted the Navy Seals Copypasta on here. It would be amazing.

Imagine if someone posted the Navy Seals Copypasta on here. It would be amazing.
  9. DustyZiroto

I swear it's nothing awful Look up umad gif on Google images and you should find it.

I swear it's nothing awful Look up umad gif on Google images and you should find it.
  10. DustyZiroto

I just realized how similar Fire Emblem Lords are to the RPG Maker Mascots. Aluxes = Roy...

I just realized how similar Fire Emblem Lords are to the RPG Maker Mascots. Aluxes = Roy Ralph = Eliwood Eric = Hector Harold = Marth
  11. DustyZiroto

You did eight years of Elementary school, four years of high school, and maybe another four or...

You did eight years of Elementary school, four years of high school, and maybe another four or two years of college and you receive only the most powerful item in reality.... You get a plaque saying "You did it"! This entitles you to get a job!
  12. DustyZiroto

Shoot, I made an awesome profile pic gif. It's not working now.

Shoot, I made an awesome profile pic gif. It's not working now.
  13. DustyZiroto

OH MY GOD. GIF HEADERS!? YES PLEASE. THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER.

OH MY GOD. GIF HEADERS!? YES PLEASE. THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER.
  14. DustyZiroto

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In all honesty, I don't see myself changing that much aside from getting a job, and living on my own. Aside from that, I don't think I'll change to much.
  15. DustyZiroto

lets talk about what we will miss from the old site ;P

I love how you can be BOLD with your statuses now. Ha ha. No really, the only thing I miss is the original mobile site layout. I normally go into full mode when I'm on my phone, and I don't see where that feature is present. This site is a pain to navigate in mobile. Heck any site is...
  16. DustyZiroto

The new website design is BOLD and Beautiful!

The new website design is BOLD and Beautiful!
  17. DustyZiroto

Yeah only for XP.

Yeah only for XP.
  18. DustyZiroto

what

what

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey there everyone! My laptop broke unexpectedly recently and I lost some files I hadn't backed up . . .
Pro tip to anyone looking for advice based on existing game mechanics: a lot of people reading your request won't have played the games you're talking about. Always assume your readers won't have, and explain what the mechanic actually *does* rather than just name-dropping the game. I see this a lot.
 …So I was looking at a question someone had asked and did some related experimentation. Apparently the Jump… movement route command works like the ultimate through. Including letting you move around outside the confines of the map entirely. o_O
Jump.png
Okay so today I heard the dumbest theory I have heard in a loooooooong while. It's so stupid I just have to share... Appearantly I have learned to draw 'hot chicks' so that 'real men' get physically excited by looking at it and I can then swoop in and 'turn' them.... Wow... Just... Amazing how some brains works...
Working on various unique plugins, as well as Knight of the Celestial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumo