Search results

1. Germelshausen

Does Parallax Mapping Affect the Frame Rate in RPGM:MV?

Odd question, but I wanted to ask before getting too far into the project. My intent was to parallax map most if not all of the game, but I don't want to waste unnecessary time on custom map designs if parallax mapping will cause a significant drop in the frame rate. Cheers!
  2. Germelshausen

RMMV A Sanitäter Simulator!

Not the title of the project by any means. *Minor Correction: It was the Krankenträger who provided first aid and retrieval of the wounded on the battlefield, not the Sanitäter. I've been toying with the idea of creating a heavily story-driven game whereas the player assumes the role of a...
  3. Germelshausen

RMMV Implementing a 3-Layer Side-Scrolling Mechanic

I don't know exactly how to word this, so please forgive my accursed descriptive skills. I've got the general gist of how to lock the player to only move left or right, but I'm at a loss how to implement a way for the Background and Foreground to scroll in the same manner as the Middle Ground...
  4. Germelshausen

Germelshausen Cultist Saying Hello from Beyond the Fog!

Joking aside (or maybe I'm not!), I've been a professional lurker for a long while. Finally summed up the courage to sign up. Admittedly creating games is my weakest skill but I have been a worldbuilder for many many years. I would be more than happy to help you flesh out the details of your...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol
Lil' sketch I drew of Nico di Angelo :)
The spooky boi himself ♥
Nico sketch by Artemis Yates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calignositystudios