Search results

1. neosky

Skill Usage Count

Not sure this is the right place for this, but I couldn't think of anywhere else. Anyone know, what to search for, or what it's called? It's a script that allows you to set how many times a spell/skill can be used. I've seen it before, but never thought about using it, till now. I was...
  2. neosky

rpgmakervx.net

Is there a way to purchase the old domain, and do you think it will have content?
  3. neosky

VX to MV the journey

Soooooo. Trying to convert, not the right word, my engine from VX to MV. #F4VX So, this is a new engine, new features, new language, new horrors. So far, I like what I have seen. I just have a, few, lot of questions. Well, maybe not a lot, more than a few, so anyway first things first 1...
  4. neosky

Vx to MV - un to official

So it's been awhile. I'm certain no one here remembers me, let alone the forums I came from. #F4VX, but I kinda lost it all after the forums, went away, and I didn't know what to do anymore. VX was gone, old news, no one uses that anymore.... and so on. Small forums here and there, but no one...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol
Lil' sketch I drew of Nico di Angelo :)
The spooky boi himself ♥
Nico sketch by Artemis Yates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaracsuss