Search results

1. Pixie_Virus

Need help moving MV from laptop to PC

Would that be the license number that came with the order?
  2. Pixie_Virus

Need help moving MV from laptop to PC

I purchased MV a while ago directly from the site and, have since, obtained a PC. I would like to transfer the software, but am unversed in such processes. I've read several things about a Steam key and am not sure where to go about finding that. I've rifled through my emails, and finding...
  3. Pixie_Virus

Sleep....

Sleep....
  4. Pixie_Virus

Your favorite fairy tale?

There is a book with a bunch of stories by Gail Carson Levine. I absolutely love it. Just a bunch of oddly retold fairy tales that are great for out-loud reading. Also pretty much everything Barbie did before A Mermaid Tale, great renditions of old fairy-tales.
  5. Pixie_Virus

Your Favourite Anime (can be more than one)

I looked through all of them, but I guess I just like odd ones(Unless I just don't know the otherlanguage names for them). In no pertickerler order: The Seven Deadly Sins (Only seen season one) The Devil is a Part-Timer (Lucifer belongs to me:kaothx:) Anything Studio Ghibli Aldnoah.Zero (Still...
  6. Pixie_Virus

A story behind your avatar

I'm really into spooky stuff and Disney, so I just decided, a looooooong time ago to draw Slenderbell (or TinkerMan if you prefer. I do not). It is also a filler for until I get my real one done. It just seemed to fit my name, and her suit is so dapper.
  7. Pixie_Virus

Does creating a species count as art?

Not yet, but I plan on starting!
  8. Pixie_Virus

Does creating a species count as art?

I've created and have been developing a couple of new species. I'd like to put them out there, and see what people think of them. For right now I want to keep them for myself, but I plan on working out their histories, and fleshing out a couple of good characters before I release them for free...
  9. Pixie_Virus

Games, Games, Games.

Games, Games, Games.
  10. Pixie_Virus

The self/control switch is not doing the appropriate thing

Please read the apology above!
  11. Pixie_Virus

Thank you so much! Sorry for my previous response, I was wrong. That was the issue, I guess. Not sure why it wasn't working. Karma, probably.
  12. Pixie_Virus

I am trying to do an event in which the character walks away, turns, then says something in their new spot. I have tried both one continuous event, and another event triggered by a control switch. Self-Switch First, I tried movement then a self-switch. This worked two days ago, but when I...
  13. Pixie_Virus

Animations outside of battle

Apologies, I just saw mechanics and figured it would fit. And it is fine, I figured it out, but I may use a plugin instead. I think I'm supposed to ask you to delete the thread.
  14. Pixie_Virus

Lies and fallacy!

Lies and fallacy!
  15. Pixie_Virus

Definitely not a spy.

Definitely not a spy.
  16. Pixie_Virus

Animations outside of battle

I'm trying to do animations out of battle, but it is not working. And I can not find a tutorial on how to do it right. I've done the "Show Animation" event, but it is still not appearing.
  17. Pixie_Virus

Not sure where to start with events and stuff

This is great! Thank you. I hadn't even thought about the story line effecting the NPC stuff....whooooops.
  18. Pixie_Virus

Not sure where to start with events and stuff

I've finished all maps, but am at a loss. Do I do the event chains, random NPC stuff, then environmental things, or do I do them in a different order? Also is it okay to use one of MV's maps in my actual game, or do I need to alter it to a certain point? Do these questions even go in this forum...
  19. Pixie_Virus

Frustrated

This was super helpful! I hadn't heard of that type of mapping. I'll make sure to take a tutorial on it. It is easy enough to do, but I'm someone who has to understand why it is happening. Thank you very much.
  20. Pixie_Virus

Frustrated

Thank you very much. I will keep that in mind for all future questions.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen
new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pasted