Search results

1. Frain

[VX Ace] Power Generator Tiles

Hello! I'm looking for the Power Generator Tiles for VX Ace. The art style can be optional, but not cartoony. Here's how the Power Generator can look like or just something similar to this:
  2. Frain

Victor's Engine Light Effects Script and the light flickering

Hello! I'm using the Light Effects script made by Victor and it's great (even though the script can be a little bit archaic at times). Anyway, I have a one problem with it - I don't know how to trigger the light flickering. Scrolling through script I found two options that might be somewhere...
  3. Frain

(ACE) Zombie/Infected dog character sprite (not battler)

Hello. I'm looking for a zombie/infected dog character sprite (not in a battler form) for VX Ace. I only found something like this by DoubleLeggy, but I would like to know if there's other infected dog sprite.
  4. Frain

[ACE] Fisherman boat tileset

Hello. I'm looking for a tileset of a fisherman boat. Engine is VX Ace.
  5. Frain

Victor Light Effects Script - light turns off when transfering

Hello! I've been using Victor Light Effects script for some time and it's doing great so far. However, there is a issue with it. When the light is around player and when the player transfers/teleports to other map (or even on the same map!) the lights turn off basically, it just disappears...
  6. Frain

How to make MP drain when using an item?

Hello! I spent few hours trying to figure out how should it work correctly. I gave up and I hope I can get some answers. So, my point is basically, I want the MP to drain when using the flashlight (item). Let's say every 60 seconds it drains 3 points of MP. I want to make a system where the MP...
  7. Frain

FREE WHITEOUT: Resurrection - Looking for female voice actor

Engine: VX ACE Synopsis: WHITEOUT: Resurrection is a survival horror game set in Antarctica, Greenwich Island. Discover the secrets of the abandoned island by reading notes, explore the environment to reveal it's backstory, and eventually accomplish your main objective. Plot: The year is 2005...
  8. Frain

FREE WHITEOUT - Composer needed [FOUND]

EDIT: Due to finding the composer, the thread is closed. I'm not looking for composer anymore.
  9. Frain

RMVXA WHITEOUT: Resurrection - Survival horror (TEASER OUT)

SYNOPSIS SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS GAME MECHANIC - COLD/FREEZING PLOT SETTING DOWNLOAD LINK More details coming soon, stay tuned!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my new Discord Server up & Running! I'm still improving it as much as I can, & I'm open for any Suggestions!
I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also
hackingCompressed.gif
I think I can make a text-based mini-game with almost zero art assets and with code only...just a lot of code as assets all by themselves. :kaojoy:
A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
67616c