Search results

1. Indie Game Maker 2014 - Memories of Andrea

I just got done submitting my game. You all can check it out here. http://contest.rpgmakerweb.com/game/view/id/390#.U7C5s7FZCac
  2. Question about Game Violence

Hello everyone, I'm making a game for the Indie Game Maker competition and there are key items like collecting heads of slayed monsters. Would that make my game rated M? Would that make my game too much for teenagers? There's no brutal graphics to display it but there are key items to define...
  3. Is there a difference between the DS and DS+ Pack?

I'm curious because I want to buy it but I'm not sure if it's like an add-on for DS or DS with extras.
  4. If you can add anything to RPG Maker what would it be?

I would add: 1. More graphics in the tileset options.  With resource packs as big as the High Fantasy bundles, the A-E graphic slots don't feel enough because the HF resources are taller than the original RPG Maker design but that's my opinion. 2. A tileset hue and saturation option, where you...
  5. Event Happen Once Help!

I have tried many combinations to make the event work but I'm just not getting it. Here's what it currently looks like. Alright thanks ahead! =D
  6. Change actor help?

I'm making an RPG game where you play the character as a child then he grows up. Does anyone know a script or something in the system where I can change actors.
  7. Another set of questionnaire from a student.

I need help getting numbers so please help me because there's 8 other people on my team and they aren't helping me enough. I wrote the last set of questionnaire and this one too. If any questions don't make sense then I'm sorry because my brain is running dry...
  8. Chuno (The Slave Hunters) Music Video

I made a fan music video of Chuno (The Slave Hunters). Chuno (The Slave Hunters) is a love story between a Korean noble (Lee Dae-gil) and his slave (Un-nyun/Eonnyeon). Lee Dae-gil's dreams is to become an important noble and change his country so he can be with Eonnyeon. Check it out...
  9. Student in want of help.

I'm a college student going for Computer Simulation and Gaming. My team and I are suppose to ask gamers questions. So I made up a Gaming Questionnaire and I would like your help. I'll truly appreciate it and it's about 20 Questions total. It's on google but you don't need an account to do the...
  10. Parallaxe Mapping Help Needed

I hope this is the correct place to post this. I need help understanding parallaxe mapping. I have watch a tutorial on it and I seem to have everything correct but RPG Maker is just not reading it correctly. My map size is 800 x 1280 and in RPG Maker it's 25 x 40. All help is greatly appreciated.
  11. Need Instant Help!

I have tried to log into the Main RPG Maker site multiple times but I can't. So I decided to buy a resource pack from the forum's store from reading other posts but now I can't even find where to go download it.  
  12. High Fantasy Window Display

Hello everyone I need help with my game's window display and opinions. 640 x 480 This is the one I want to use for my battle because all my characters will fit on screen perfectly without standing on walls or other background areas. However on it's menu screen the character icons are too far...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.
Finally got my new Discord Server up & Running! I'm still improving it as much as I can, & I'm open for any Suggestions!
I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wolfy0913