Search results

1. Reptalia1994

Android Tester

MY ENGLISH ITS BAD SORRY: Hello, im created Android Apk Version of my demo game, but a hour for tester .. this error apparear
  2. Reptalia1994

Hater Map

Good evening friends .. currently a project is being developed in a mpg rpg and he finds an error that does not find a problem, it is in a single map. which is the test I can only be 30 seconds because it closes and I return an editor. already check all the events and nothing that produces that...
  3. Reptalia1994

RMMV Dementia (Game In Progress)

Hi, I'm new here and I want to start by presenting the project I'm working on with some colleagues, sorry my English is not my native language. the demo is in a progress of 78% just missing the maps and make a plugin, that saying that last, SPOILER: javascripter hahaaha are...
  4. Reptalia1994

Event action

hello, I have a doubt, I want to make an event jump to a certain address if it is in x and coordinates, I have achieved this through the script command: $ gameMap.event (N) .x === N && $ gameMap.event (N ) .y === N but I want to make this action be imposed when the event or enemy is looking...
  5. Reptalia1994

OCS Menu

Hello, happy holidays to start, I am currently developing a horror survivor game and I use the OCS Menu of Alanderson Zelindro Da Rosa, which simulates the Resident Evil Menu 1, 2 and 3, but from what I see it is not as complete because it is missing the option to combine object and check. I use...
  6. Reptalia1994

qt5webengine.dll 32 bits

Hi, I Need qt5webengine.dll 32 bits to install the new version of Mv :C ^I only get versions of 64 in download pages .. someone has the 32-bit version that I can request?
  7. Reptalia1994

inventory limit

Good afternoon, I am programming my videogame and I was programming an engine of capacity of objects in the inventory, in which you can only take 6 and when you find one you get a message that you can not collect it. I made a mechanism in which when picking up an object a variable would add a...
  8. Reptalia1994

Chrono Engine ABS Heart HUD

One question, how did you fix the Hud of hearts, I use the same but I get a number on top of a heart according to the amount of Hp I have ....
  9. Reptalia1994

Moving Floors :C

hello, greetings I am new here, mainly I clarify I do not know I am from Venezuela, I come to write here with the reason that I have tried to make a mobile platform, that is to say, that the character when touching said event moves to a specific area together with this but that in turn the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.
Finally got my new Discord Server up & Running! I'm still improving it as much as I can, & I'm open for any Suggestions!
I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wolfy0913