Search results

1. Nekonron

Show Message going outside of message area

I'm running into an issue where the show message command is going out of bounds of the actual message area that I have set. What I did was: 1. Create a new message area (number 1) 2. Message setting has Auto Erase turned off 3. Start using Show Message command on message area 1 So it took me a...
  2. Nekonron

Message text alignment and background image

Is there any way to set text alignment and possibly add a background image to the text for messages? I'm basically trying to recreate an instant messenger chat look with chat bubbles and left/right alignments for sender and receiver. Or is there possible a plugin to allow the use of HTML codes...
  3. Nekonron

ESCAPE Room: Reality (Steam)

ESCAPE Room: Reality currently on version 1.2.3 Can you ESCAPE the locked rooms? ESCAPE Room: Reality is a Story Driven, “Escape Room” Mystery game. There are no battles to fight or monsters to kill, just doors to unlock and pieces to put together. Sypnosis What would you do if you woke up...
  4. Nekonron

Chat History/Log

I've been looking for a way to display dialog history (something like the one from Ace Attorney 5) where players can go through in case they missed something or went through the conversation too fast. I'm actually surprised that I couldn't find anything that can do this, or am I missing...
  5. Nekonron

Playing movies on iOS devices

When playing a movie on an iOS device it seems to be calling the movie player where you can control the playback and also need to click on the "done" button to actually exit the player and back into the game. Is there any way to make it so that the movie just plays on its own (no controls) and...
  6. Nekonron

Simple Menu

Looking for a plugin that creates a simple menu, like the one in the screenshow below: The screenshot above was done in Ace using a script by mjshi, but I couldn't find any plugins available right now that does this. There were other options in this script that allowed you to show or hide...
  7. Nekonron

Request: Busts instead of Faces

Would like to request for a plugin that lets you use pictures as faces. There were a few scripts in Ace that did this, where you can use pictures instead of faces, some showed the bust from within the text box (see pic, left) and the others showed from above the text (see pic, right). Either...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ekizdehd