Search results

1. SonoKiabutsu

Custom Damage-over-time Effect

So I'm trying to create a custom damage over time effect where the damage and turns it takes is based on the users MP at the time the skill is used (the MP shouldn't be a cost, but it clears once the effect hits the enemy. It's 5 as that's the characters max MP at all times). I am using...
  2. SonoKiabutsu

Issues with YEP Extra Parameter plugin

Hi everyone, Having a play with a state that increases the critical attack chance each time the state is applied. The code is as follows: The issue I'm getting is when the state is applied I'm getting an error saying "ReferenceError: actor is not defined". What do I need to add to...
  3. SonoKiabutsu

WoW - Enhanced Pyrotechnics

Hi guys, I'm trying to recreate the passive ability from World of Warcraft called "Enhanced Pyrotechnics". The state needs to do the following: When Fireball does not inflict a critical hit, increase the actors CRIT by 10%. This effect stacks. The critical hit boost is removed when a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
umememe