Search results

1. [RMMV] Remove Hp, Mp and Tp bar

I had google it. Most of them are VX and I had try to copy the VX way but it doesn't work.
  2. [RMMV] Remove Hp, Mp and Tp bar

Hi :), I would like to remove all the three bars from the menu as my game doesn't use it. How do it remove them from the menu? Thank you very much.
  3. [RMMV] Remove Hp, Mp and Tp bar

Hi :), I would like to remove all the three bars from the menu as my game doesn't use it. How do it remove them from the menu? Thank you very much.
  4. Adding steam achievements/trading cards to a game?

What do you mean by automatic? Steam will do it for you or contact you that you qualify for having trading card for the game?
  5. Splatter HORROR HOUSE [@ _@]

Dude, just one word for u.  SUPER!!
  6. Auto-Save Plugin

Ok, I found out that it's happened when I set the 'autoSaveSlot' is 'true'.  When it's 'false' everything is fine.
  7. Auto-Save Plugin

I removed the script, but the problem still the same.  These are the plug-in I am using.
  8. Auto-Save Plugin

Can you please provide me the link again? Is it the same link as this?
  9. Auto-Save Plugin

The event is just call the save screen and the another page (self-switch) is empty to disable the save event.
  10. Auto-Save Plugin

@Hudell Thanks for the assist, but how do I know which number of slot the player going to choose?
  11. Auto-Save Plugin

@Hudell Umm... I have a small problem here.  I hide the save menu option from the game.  And I create a event to allow player to choose the save slot when he/she touched it. While you plug-in is active it won't allow the player to save, but when you move the cursor away it's actually save...
  12. Auto-Save Plugin

@Hudell Hey, thanks for the nice plug-in.  How about I allow the player choose the save slot at the beginning of the game and I want the auto save to save at the selected slot.  How to do this with the plug-in of yours? 
  13. Silver's Dash Stamina

I have an error at the beginning of the game just after I press start to get to the first map.   It says: " Type Error" "Cannot assign to read only property 'parent' of 1" These are the mods I am using.  And I didn't modify anything on the mod.  Please help.
  14. deplete gauge

Hello everyone, I need a little help here.  I going to have a character carrying a candle.  The point is I want to make the candle deplete over time and it can be shown by the gauge.  If the character runs the gauge will deplete faster and the gauge can be refill buy using match stick.  When...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer