Search results

1. cthulhusquid

Whenever anyone mentions systems from various jrpgs, I literally have no idea what they are...

Whenever anyone mentions systems from various jrpgs, I literally have no idea what they are talking about. I've pretty much only played western rpgs, as I'm a pc gamer and never owned a console or handheld when I was a kid.
  2. cthulhusquid

I actually had an idea for this once, it was called Trope Adventure. Literally everything in the...

I actually had an idea for this once, it was called Trope Adventure. Literally everything in the game was going to be a TV Trope's trope, and named after them. Like a giant monster called the Beef Gate was going to prevent you from leaving your village, enemies included the Big Bad and Dumb...
  3. cthulhusquid

Game & Map Screenshots 11

It's redundant, they could have saved space and gone with "Critical Hit" instead.
  4. cthulhusquid

I'm passing as well, I've lost interest in pretty much any multiplayer shooter. Also, hot take...

I'm passing as well, I've lost interest in pretty much any multiplayer shooter. Also, hot take. Battlefield 2 (discounting 2142 as I never played it) was the last great Battlefield game. 3 and 1 were pretty good but still letdowns from 2. Plus, I die inside whenever someone hears "Battlefield...
  5. cthulhusquid

I feel you, I'm making a game right now where there's 4 different main characters you can play...

I feel you, I'm making a game right now where there's 4 different main characters you can play as. Each event is 4 times as much writing as it would be with one MC.
  6. cthulhusquid

Aren't we all? I know I am and my brother is.

Aren't we all? I know I am and my brother is.
  7. cthulhusquid

I think you mean animations.

I think you mean animations.
  8. cthulhusquid

I also think the one on the left stands out more.

I also think the one on the left stands out more.
  9. cthulhusquid

I still remember him! I'll continue playing your game when you've got all the bugs and stuff...

I still remember him! I'll continue playing your game when you've got all the bugs and stuff worked out.
  10. cthulhusquid

Anyone else having trouble falling to sleep on a work night because you don't want to go to bed...

Anyone else having trouble falling to sleep on a work night because you don't want to go to bed yet? I just did.
  11. cthulhusquid

That's mostly marzipan, right? Looks like it.

That's mostly marzipan, right? Looks like it.
  12. cthulhusquid

Game & Map Screenshots 11

When it comes to icons, go all or nothing. If most words have icons but some don't, it'll be confusing for the player. Like I see that Magical Critical Hit has no icon, but Crit doesn't. I would also try to make terms cohesive as well, so if you are going with Magical Critical Hit, go with...
  13. cthulhusquid

Battlefield Play4Free did this, anyone who had the old, really good guns remembers the infamous...

Battlefield Play4Free did this, anyone who had the old, really good guns remembers the infamous December Update where they turned all of them into crappier versions.
  14. cthulhusquid

That's what we all say...

That's what we all say...
  15. cthulhusquid

What do you do when hitting the wall on your solo project?

I mainly listen to metal, electronic, and folk. Here's a few songs I like. Skolot - Последняя сеча Tanzwut - Wenn wir untergehen Front Line Assembly - Arbeit PreEmptive Strike 0.1 - Slain Of The Hydra Battlelore - Guardians 1914 - The Hundred Days Offensive
  16. cthulhusquid

You didn't say the magic word!

You didn't say the magic word!
  17. cthulhusquid

What do you do when hitting the wall on your solo project?

I typically work on my games during the weekend, as I am usually too demotivated after work. If I am stuck in a tough spot, I move on to another of my projects (I am solo developing 3 games currently), or leave things be if I'm stuck on those. I do a lot of my brainstorming at work, so I at...
  18. cthulhusquid

Besides literally ripping footage from Star Wars, it also ripped soundtracks from other films...

Besides literally ripping footage from Star Wars, it also ripped soundtracks from other films, including Indiana Jones. Still, it's absolutely hilarious to watch with the ultra low budget, constant jump cuts, atrocious sound design, and silly costumes. The fights are great fun since it's...
  19. cthulhusquid

Don't forget the other worst star wars movie, Turkish Star Wars (Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam).

Don't forget the other worst star wars movie, Turkish Star Wars (Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam).
  20. cthulhusquid

Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put...

Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymateds