Search results

1. Larry

Galv's MV Layer Graphics

Works like a charm! Thanks so much, hopefully no issues arise in the future with it but right now it works perfect.
  2. Larry

Galv's MV Layer Graphics

Link to the plugin https://galvs-scripts.com/2015/10/30/mv-layer-graphics/ Yes, I know for a fact it can be used during battle. Except the plugin/script commands that set the graphics -- from the examples provided with the plugin are set before the battle processing.
  3. Larry

Galv's MV Layer Graphics

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to apply the layer graphics for Galv's layer graphic plugins during battle? I'm making a skill in my game that adds a dust/mist over the battle scene but can't seem to figure out how to do it. I've tried Soul_MV's battle Layer which just isn't compatible...
  4. Larry

Changing Actor Battler Based on HP

Tried so many angles on making this work. Anyone? I've rearranged note tags, plugins, tried to put a state within a state, etc....lol
  5. Larry

Yeah, I've been messing around with the notes and I can get it to transform OR I can get it to wait till the HP triggers the state but I can't get it to where the HP triggers the state which then makes the actor transform.
  6. Larry

Yeah, I'm using this method to pull off transformations. However when you add these notes in the notes of the state that is triggered by HP it doesn't take. It won't transform the actor which leads me to believe that the Custom Passive Conditions and Custom Apply Effects don't run together or...
  7. Larry

So, I've been trying to set up a state that changes the actors battler image when the actor's HP reaches a certain number. Currently, I several different states that change the actor battler but those are trigger by skills. So those aren't an issue. I've been using Yanfly's Auto Passive States...
  8. Larry

Atk Power seal/lock Skill

Interesting. I feel like this is what I was doing. I will revisit it when I get back. I stepped out to grab some lunch.
  9. Larry

Actually, I'm gonna stick with it. I have to learn how to do this stuff....
  10. Larry

So lost... I give up. I'll maybe come back to it when I get my other skills completed. I've spent so much time on this one skill.
  11. Larry

So here's what I did. I created the state 'Seal atk' Then I created the skill that would cast the state. So now in all instances I have to make it so that if the target is under the state 'Seal atk' the atk+(increase) would = 0. 'Seal atk' State is empty but I refer to it in custom execution...
  12. Larry

I still can't get this right.
  13. Larry

I'm back!
  14. Larry

:dizzy: Alright. I'll get back to work/learning when I get up. Its 3:23a here ;_; and I need to rest. I will be back at it as soon as I wake up though!
  15. Larry

Well, I wanted it to be temporary. So, Player would use the skill, we'll just call it "Atk seal" and select the target. Once the target is selected, said target will be in the state where it won't be able to increase its atk for however many turns I say in the state. In other words, yeah I...
  16. Larry

Looking for how to do items now -__-
  17. Larry

<Custom Execution> if (user.isStateAffected(x)) atk+ = 0; } else { atk+ = x; </Custom Execution> So if I did Equips It would say if user had an equipped item present it would do the same thing? <Custom Parameters> if (user.isStateAffected(x)) <Custom Parameters> In here I'd have to say that...
  18. Larry

That would be written as: <Custom Execution> if (user.isStateAffected(x)) value = false; } else { value = true; </Custom Execution> Fyi, I don't have a lot of experience writing this stuff out. I just started learning not too long ago.
  19. Larry

Ah, yeah. I'm just realizing that. I should have explained myself better.
  20. Larry

Oooooh, no. I think you misunderstood my post. Forgive me. What I am trying to do is create a skill that stops the target from increasing its atk. Not hide skills. I want to create a skill that for several turns stops the target from being able to increase its atk power. Example if the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stulfie