Search results

1. erikmidnatt

(Resolved) Loading Error with Encrypted deployment

EDIT RESOLVED: Figured it out. It's Galv's plugin for the title screen that needs the regular image. so I fixed it, for now. I hope ^_^ -------------------- I am on version 1.5.0 I have encrypted my deployment My project was "updated" to 1.5.0 via the method defined in...
  2. erikmidnatt

Adjusting an event sprite script to work for single characters

So I'm working with the lovely MBS_FPLE plugin for MV and it has the ability to show sprite events in a first person dungeon crawler. However it only works with the sheets designed for 8 characters. I've spent several hours myself tinkering with the script, it seems like it would be relatively...
  3. erikmidnatt

Help me make a Battle Menu for 1 Actor/party member

I want to have just a single party member for a project. But the battle menu defaults to room for 4. I only care about the battle menu for this simple project, if it was a bigger project I would wait for a plugin to help work the UI. However for such a simple task I figure I could just modify...
  4. erikmidnatt

Animated Battlers for Front View

We have a lot of requests for animated SV battlers, and one plugin already out there. Which is great. But we are still lacking front view animated battlers! I just looked through 8 pages of requests, and I don't think this specific request was in there. I think support for the same...
  5. erikmidnatt

How to Reposition Party Member Battlers in combat

in side view...I know YEP Core has a re position feature but it's only horizontal spacing so the battlers aren't squished in the middle of the screen.  I just want to give the party members a bit more vertical spacing. I need for them to have more room from each other. 2 reasons, one is I am...
  6. erikmidnatt

Yanfly Engine ACE features for MV

This request is focused on improving the front view battle visualization. Front view lacks a lot of visual feedback that would make it more enjoyable. I really liked a few of the Yanfly scripts for ACE, particular Battle Engine and Cast Animations in combination with each other. I am lumping...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielgotnotime