Search results

1. Scarecrow13

Edward's MV Resource V0.22[Colosseum Tile Updated 10/15/2017]

These fit something I was looking for perfectly. Thank you!!!
  2. Scarecrow13

Looking for a fox sv sprite

Hidden ones resources has fox generator parts, but they are more humanoid. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/ Maybe you could find someone to edit a wolf SV battler to look like a fox? You may have more luck finding one of those than a fox.
  3. Scarecrow13

Looking for a fox sv sprite

The only one I was able to find was in Thalzon's forest set. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/thalzons-mv-battlers.46685/
  4. Scarecrow13

should the worldmap be made last?

Well, I no longer use a world map in my game, but when I did I often made a rough layout first. My game has always had seven main continents, so it helped me to visualize where the place was that my characters needed to go, and how far it was to get there. I'd later add in any details or...
  5. Scarecrow13

Edited male mouths for women

@Ponika In order for these to work you need the variation picture as well. In your generator folder go to the Male variation folder and find the matching mouth pieces. Copy those, and add them into the Female variation folder. You must make sure that the name's of the variation pictures match...
  6. Scarecrow13

RMMV Looking for a bleeding face wound

I also did one for my own character. Credit- Must own a copy of RPG Maker MV and credit them as well. I would also appreciate credit. :) Example:
  7. Scarecrow13

Change username

Awesome. Thankyou for the quick reply! :)
  8. Scarecrow13

Change username

I probably sound like a fool...but how do I pm another user? I'm new to this... @Kes
  9. Scarecrow13

RMMV Looking for a bleeding face wound

I'm still learning how to make graphics for rpg maker, but I took a shot at it. Credit- Must own a copy of RPG Maker MV and credit them as well. I would also appreciate credit. :) Example:
  10. Scarecrow13

Iliketea's commoners clothing line

Thanks @Iliketea! Couldn't have done it without your work. :)
  11. Scarecrow13

Well, it's certainly not perfect, but I did the kings cloak as well because I wanted it in my rpg. :)
  12. Scarecrow13

As long as Iliketea doesn't mind, anyone can use them. Iliketea shows who to credit on the first page, and don't forget to credit Iliketea as well considering I merely edited his work. And thankyou Btw this is the first time I've posted anything that I've edited. :)
  13. Scarecrow13

I decided to edit the crowns real quick so that there are SV generator crown parts as well. Thought I'd share. Royalty is a big thing in my rpg, so I really wanted them for my main characters. Couldn't have done it without Iliketea. Thanks for the awesome work :) . Please keep in mind that you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielgotnotime