Search results

1. jamcdonald120

VX style animations?

Well thats.... Irritating. Do we know why they decited to remove it?
  2. jamcdonald120

VX style animations?

I recently got RPG maker MZ, I havent played since RPG maker VX oh a decade ago. I was tinkering with the animations, I remember back in VX you could have multiple particle effects in 1 animation. And you could control which frame each particle effect came in on. I cant seem to find this in MZ...
  3. jamcdonald120

Gamepad Extender (v1.1, 2/20/2015)

Sorry for the late response I have been away. Yes I would like it if you would convert the script to RGSS2 p.s. I have also acquired a USB Xbox controller and got it working on the computer.
  4. jamcdonald120

OK I did some more testing and none of the input works. Will it matter If I am using a USB PS2 controller?
  5. jamcdonald120

I tried it a little but I could not get it to work. Might be my falt might be the script I couldnt tell. Also how do you call each input?
  6. jamcdonald120

Can you convert this to RPG Maker VX (Rgss2)?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therainbowmuk