Search results

1. ClamPearl

[RMMV] Tried to make my game look crispier, turns out my sprite gets deformed.

Hello I'm making a game with a 1280x720 resolution (making it larger makes the sprites looks smaller which is a problem). So I tried to use this method (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/how-to-remove-blur.47504/) and yes it works but my sprite looks like a deformed alien. Is...
  2. ClamPearl

How do you guys credit Kadokawa for the resources?

Do you guys put it in notepad?
  3. ClamPearl

Greetings

Hello I am ClamPearl, currently using RMMV. I started making RPG a year ago and wanted to share my thoughts about my future RPG games. I also joined here to hear your opinions and feelings about my game in development and to improve myself. It's nice to meet you. I'm particularly interested in...
  4. ClamPearl

Is it ok to use other game sprite as reference. (I mean legally)

I am actually new in RPG MAKER and wanted to try to make a game. So im using Ib Sprite as a reference to my character. Is it ok? (this is my first thread btw)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!
When you're forced to make a tutorial for something obvious.
246907756_284595507001402_2098549601125689312_n.jpg
one dislike. tragic really ofended me bruh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arissfire