Search results

1. waxing-pygmalion

REALLY noobish question: Questions about enemy general settings in database

Thank you for your response! Yes, I think I get it! So for the defense against physical and magical attacks, are there like two different HP bars, one for physical damage and one for magical damage? That's the part I really don't get hahaha. Thanks again!
  2. waxing-pygmalion

REALLY noobish question: Questions about enemy general settings in database

Hey all. So, as the title says, I'm fresh to all this stuff. So fresh, in fact, that I don't know the difference between attack and magic attack, and defense and magic defense. I'm trying to design my enemies, and I checked the hovertext for clues, but it makes no sense to me. Could someone...
  3. waxing-pygmalion

Delay before game over?

Thank you so much! I've figured it out!
  4. waxing-pygmalion

Delay before game over?

Ok, thank you! Now I gotta figure out how to make a troop event then hahaha. Sorry I'm such a newbie.
  5. waxing-pygmalion

Delay before game over?

Thank you for replying! Yes, it's a troop event, with one actor. When the actor's HP hits zero, it's supposed to game over. I've attached a screenshot of the event. I guess it's missing something, but I don't know what. Thanks for your help!
  6. waxing-pygmalion

Delay before game over?

Hey all. So I have all my battle processes set up so that if the player character loses, they get a game over. However, what I'm getting is once the player is defeated, the background music from before the battle resumes (even if it's not set to autoplay for that room), you get a brief look at...
  7. waxing-pygmalion

Problem with Character Generator sprites

I see! I must've misunderstood that from the other resources I read. So I just make the file name anything I want?
  8. waxing-pygmalion

Problem with Character Generator sprites

Hello, everyone. I'm very new to the RPG Maker series, MV being the first and only installment I've ever used, so I've been doing a lot of research for it. Still, I'm having a problem with the Character Generator that I can't find a solution for. I'll make the character, then export the face...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brwnworld