Search results

1. Keegan

2x1 Event

I want to make a treasure chest, but the size is 2x1 tiles, so the chest is wider than the RTP chest. I know that in editor, 2x1 graphic tiles will appear as one tile, but in game, the size will follow the size of the graphics (which is 2x1). I run it and the graphic looks good in the game...
  2. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

How I can make an armor that will increase player damage? for example: I want to make an armor that will increase 20% sword damage, so if the player is using the armor his damage will increase by 20% (but only for Sword type weapons). if the player isn't use sword type weapons, then the damage...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vertette