Search results

1. PippeRPG

problem with yanfly engine visual battle

i was working on a earthbound styled engine, i put an npc to fight, when i enter on battle I saw this text saying: "Script "Yanfly Engine Ace - Visual Battlers v1.0" line 296: TypeError occurred. nil can't be coerced into Fixnum" then, i tried to go on the line and i saw this...
  2. PippeRPG

looking for earthbound mechanics for rpg maker 2003

hi im looking for earthbound mechanics in rpg maker 2003 can someone find it pls?
  3. PippeRPG

looking for an earthbound styled menu system

hi i'm new at rpg maker, can someone find me an earthbound styled menu system pls
  4. PippeRPG

FP Inventory System

can you rewrite the script and sent me to a new link? for mediafire for some example

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vertette