Search results

1. nahubun

YEP-CoreEngine Battle Animation Rate No Longer Working

The option in the YEP-CoreEngine where you can change the animation rate of the battles is no longer working for me. Other parts of YEP-CoreEngine are working and changing when I change them, but the animation rate, which I'm really pretty sure once worked, is no longer working. I was wondering...
  2. nahubun

Party Member Power

Hello! I have a party member who is way more powerful than all of the other party members and I have no idea why. I checked all the class/skill/actor/weapon stats and have even lowered his somewhat but he is still much more powerful than the rest of the party. The whole battling part of rpgmaker...
  3. nahubun

!Help! Event character sheet animation glitch RPGMAKER MV

In my game I use the character sheets for somewhat larger animations. I put all the frames on the middle row for each character sprite section on the character sheet document and make it play as an animation using the 'Set Movement Route' command. For some reason, though this usually works fine...
  4. nahubun

Help with Plugin Battle Animation SV

Using Yanfly Battle engine and its extensions. Want to use different side view action animations for different skills with the same skill type. ex: Character Mary has the skill type magic. She has two magic skills, 'Abrakadabra' and 'Alakazam'. These are both in the magical skill type and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D
To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majinludde